Your prince saves you (Disney Style)

This was a request. I hope you like it,I did this like a mid evil Disney.

Dean:

You wake up chained to a wall with your dress ripped. You hear clanking and look up to see King Crowley, well Evil King.

''Hello love.''

''Don't call me that.''

He smirks and walks in to the cell.He grabs your chin so your looking him directly in the eye.

''Or what? You'll sing till I die?''

''No.''

''Oh I see your prince right he'll come get you?''

''Yes.''

''Don't be so certain, darling.''

He lets you go and locks the cell and leaves leaving you alone once again.''

*Dean's POV*

I march into the throne room where my father is.I open the doors and head right to him.

''What is this about Princess (Y/n) being kidnapped by Crowley?''

''Dean-''

''No why aren't we doing anything about this to get her back!''

''This has nothing to do with you.''

''This has everything to do with me! She is to be my wife and I need her!''

''She is just some girl you met at another kingdom! She's nothing to me!''

''I love her and i'm going to go get her.''

I leave the room and head to my brothers room.I wait for him to open the door,once door opens I walk inside and turn to him.

''I need your help.''

''Is this about (Y/n)?''

''Yes it is Sammy.I want you to help me get her back.''

He's about to answer when we turn our attention to the bird that landed on my shoulder with a message on his foot take the message and read it while Sam closes the window after the bird leaves.

'Hello Dean, actually i'm going to call you squirrel,

I have your lovely princess but I guess you already know that,and i'm also guessing you went to your moose of a brother so that's why I sent it to him.Now if you want her back come duel me.See you soon.

~King Crowley.'

''What does it say?''

''To come get her back.You coming''

~Time Skip~

I head into Crowley's castle and see (Y/n) chained to the wall.

''Dean you came!''

''Of course I did.''

I walk over and try to see if i can find the key.

''Dean look out!!''

I quickly unsheathe my sword and turn around just in time to meet Crowley's.

''Squirrel.''

''Crowley.''

We start to fight and when i'm about to strike he trips me and kicks my sword away from me.

''Any last words?''

''Ya you might want to duck.''

He turns just in time to see a shield hit his face and knock him out.