You get hurt (D.D Series)

Dean: You had been sitting in a tree when Castiel appeared beside you.

''Hello (Y/n).''

You scream and fall out of the tree. When you fell you landed on your arm and heard a crack and huge pain in your arm. Cas is by you and sees whats wrong.

''(Y/n) whats wrong why are you holding your arm?''

''Go get my dad.''

''I not sure I-''

''Cas go!!''

He leaves and comes back with Dean. He sees you leaning against the tree cradling your arm.He rushes over and kneels beside you.

''(Y/n) baby whats wrong.''

''I think I broke my arm.''

He takes your arm and you let out a yelp. He sighs and turns to Cas.

''What happened?''

''I wanted to keep her company while she was sitting in the tree.I scared her and she fell out. I'm sorry (Y/n).''

''It's fine just give let me know next time you show up.''

He nods while Dean helps you up and walks over to baby and drives you to the hospital. After you got a cast and were heading home Dean decides to break the silence.

''No more climbing trees.''

''But its not my fault!''

''No.''

''Fine.''

Sam: You were staying at a friends when her mom comes into the room.

''Hey (Y/n) looks like your dads not here to save you.''

''What are yo-.''

Her eyes changes from blue to black your friend looks terrified while you grab the bottle of holy water your father has you carry with you and throw it at her. She screams and you grab the paint can from your bag and your phone and grab (F/n) and run from the room. You grab the coffee table and throw it to the side and dial Sam while drawing a demons trap.

''Hey (Y/-''

''No time (F/n) mom is being possessed by a demon and is after me so-''

Your thrown against the wall and your demons trap is only half done.

''(Y/n)!'' You hear him yell over the phone.

''(F/n) get out of here!!''

''But I can't-''

''GO!!''

She runs outside and the demon picks up the phone after she grabs a knife.

''Hello Sammy.''

''If you hurt her I swear to god-''

''You'll kill me ya not going to happen, for now just enjoy your daughter screaming.''

She sets the phone down and comes over to you. She takes the knife and stabs it into your shoulder.You scream and you can here Sam yelling over the phone. This continues until your covered with cuts and stab wounds just as she's about to stab you again the door slams open and Sam and Dean run in. Before the can shoot her the demon leaves and falls to the ground along with you. Sam runs over and cradles you in his chest.

''I'm so sorry I couldn't get here sooner sweetheart.''

''It's fine she didn't do to much damage surprisingly.''

You laugh and he picks you up and takes you to the impala and drives you back to the bunker to patch up your wounds.

Castiel: You were walking to the bunker when you were knocked out. You wake up chained with your arms above your head and someone standing in front of you.

''Morning princess.''

''Who the hell are you?''

His eyes turn black and your eyes go wide.

''I wanted to do this while you were awake because its more fun that way.''

Before you can say anything there's a sharp pain to your side. You screamed and feel blood running down your side. This continued for another hour. He leaves to take care of some other demons and you hear two flutter of wings behind you. You hear one of them come up to you and see the trench coat you know and love. Your head is lifted up and you come to face Castiel and see Gabriel behind him.

''Dad. Gabe.''

''It's alright well get you out of here.'' he tells you

Cas and Gabriel help you get out the chains and fall into Cas. The door opens and the demon from before and looks shocked and scared.

''Gabriel take (Y/n) and get out of here.''

He gives you to him and your flashed into to the bunker being held bridal style. Sam and Dean see you and rush over. Sam takes you from Gab and sets you on the bed while Dean gets a first aid kit. Cas appears on the side of the bed by you and sits with you while you get patched up after Sam and Dean leave leaving you,Cas, and Gabriel.

''Thanks for saving me when you did.''

''No problem squirt.''

You smile at Gabe you turn to Cas and hug him the best you can while laying down happy to be home.
---------------
~Jay <3