You fight part 2

Dean: After you left the hotel you had a friend in the area and stayed with him.He knew about the hunting business after you saved him from a ghoul.

''Sorry for dropping in unannounced (f/n).''

''It's fine you saved me its the least I can do.''

''Thanks.''

''No problem.''

There was a knock at the door you get up to get it but (f/n) stopped you and he got the door instead.

''(Y/n) someone named Sam is here.''

You get up and go to the door and there's Sam with Dean in the car.

''Sam what are you doing here? How did you even find me?''

''We came to get you Bobby called,and we tracked you phone.''

''Hey (f/n) can you get my bag?''

''Ya, be right back.''

''So who's the guy?''

''A good friend saved him from a ghouls next meal.''

''Oh,cool..''

''Here's your bag''

''Thanks see you later.''

You walk out the door with Sam and Dean came out of the car and over to you.Sam gets in the passengers seat while you and Dean stare at each other.

''(Y/n) I'm so sorry I just can't lose you after everything that's happened to us and-''

You cut him off when you slammed you lips to his.He was shocked for a minute then put his arms around your waist and your arms around his neck. When you pull away you speak.

''I won't stop hunting.''

''Wouldn't dream of it.''

You both get in the impala and head to Bobby's.This time without a fight.

Sam:It's been a couple days since you'd seen Sam because after you left you rented a car and drove to Bobby's. You where helping him with cases when there was a knock at the door you get up at get it. When you open the door Sam and Dean are standing there.

''Hey (n/n) haven't seen you in awhile.''

''Ya I know Dean same goes for me too.''

You let them in while Dean goes and talks to Bobby and you and Sam stand there.The silence is broken when Sam talks.

''You left you bag so I brought it back.''

''Thanks.''

He starts to walk away until you grab his hand.

''I'm sorry I shouldn't have left like that I just didn't know what do to.''

He lets go of your and hugs you.

''It was my fault you left I should be the one apologizing, so I'm sorry.''

He lets you go and kisses you his hands go to cup your face and yours go to his hair.You pull away and go to were Bobby and Dean.

Castiel: You were sitting on your bed when Cas appeared in front of you.

''I'm sorry for the way I acted.''

You got off the bed and hug him.

''It's okay but I will hang out less with Gab if it will make you happy.''

He nods and you give him a kiss and hug him.

''You want to watch a movie?''

''Sure''

With that you drag him out of the room.

-----------------------

I know Cas's is short but oh well thats all I could think of. I will be doing a Daddy Daughter series since i loved writing you get suspended from school. Don't know when that will be but soon I hope. Bye!

~Jay <3