Lucifer

How you meet: You were being attacked by a werewolf and had lost your gun. You were about to get bit until it feel on top of you dead. You push it off to see a man with blonde hair. He helps you up and kisses your hand.
"Who are you?"
"My name is Lucifer."
Your eyes go wide and you hear yelling.
"(Y/n)!!" You hear Dean yell
"That's my que to leave. It was good to meet you (Y/n)"
And with that he leaves

You prank him: You don't,because the last time you tried someone almost died.

He finds out your a hunter: You had been hunting a shape shifter. It had been going around wearing your face. Once you found it you were going to shoot it when it changed into Lucifer. You freeze and it shoves you against the wall dropping your gun. You struggle to get it off you but don't succeed. It throws you across the room and hit your head.
"Any last words?"
"Ya see you in hell."
The shifter turns around to see the real Lucifer. He shoots him and he falls to the ground.
"You never told me you were a hunter."
"Uhh ya sorry about that."
He helps you up and kisses your head.
"Your not made."
"Not really surprisingly."
You laugh and he takes you home.

He takes you on a hunt: He just let you kill some demons.

You get suspended from school:
Your sitting in the office when your father comes in. You smile and he smiles back and takes a seat.
"Why was I called here?"
"Your daughter set her homework on fire during class."
"And?"
"She's not allowed to do that."
He nods and stands up and so do you.
"Is she suspended?"
"Yes."
"Perfect."
You walk out of the office with a very confused principle.
"Can I go bug the Winchesters?"
"Don't get killed."
And that's how that night Dean was covered in green paint.

How you sleep: You lay on his chest with his arms around you so he knows your there

You get in a fight: The Winchesters have been trying to get you away from Lucifer and you weren't going to. He found out and he thinks your going to leave him.
"So you just love the Winchesters Huh."
"What?"
"I mean your always with them and there always telling you to leave me!"
"I'm not going to!"
"Stop lying!!"
"Fine I will leave!"
You do r give him time to reply you just walk out the door.

You get in a fight part 2: You had been at your place for about a week after the fight and you were horrible. You hardly ate but you were able to get some sleep. You hear movement in the living room and pull out your gun. You turn the comer and hear someone talking.
"Don't shoot!"
"Lucifer?!"
"Yep."
"Get out."
"We need to talk, in sorry about what happened I over reacted. So please come back."
"You get one more chance. Your lucky I love you."
"I know.

Movie night: He sits you in he's lap and you lean back on his chest with his head on your shoulder.

You get hurt (D.D Series): You had been hanging with Gabe when you accidentally cut your arm with the angel blade you were playing with. You were swinging it around and Gabe was in the other room. It was your blade and you weren't suppose to play with it but you did. You scream and he some rushing in. You feel a presence behind you and turn to see your dad.
"H-hey dad."
"What did I tell you about playing with your blade?"
"To not to."
"Gabriel can you heal her."
"No problem."
He heals you and Lucifer takes you home.

You almost die part 1: You had been walking through the woods because it was a nice day outside. You didn't bring any weapons with you and that was a stupid idea.
"Stop right there!"
You stop and put your hands up.
"Turn around slowly."
You do what he says and stare at the gun.
"Don't do anything rash."
You can tell he's nervous and approach slowly.
"Stay there!!"
You stop walking and silently call Lucifer. You hear a gun shot and a pain in your stomach and you fall to the ground. Your sight gets blurry and you close them falling into darkness.