Crowley

How you meet:

You were with the Winchesters when he popped up.

''Hello Moose,Squirrel.Who's the girl?''

''This is (Y/n).''

"Well arn't you beautiful."

"Back off Crowley"

"Don't get your panties in a twist Moose. Well I just wanted to stop by and I'm glad I did."

He walks up to you and kisses your hand then leaves.

You prank him:

You had put a demons trap under the rug and on the ceiling. One you were done you sat on the couch waiting for him to stop by.

"Hello darling."

You turn to him and smile he steps closer then stops and lifts the rug.

"Really?"

"Can't blame a girl for trying." You shrug

He cuts the rug and starts walking toward you and stops. You giggle as he looks at the ceiling.

"Well aren't you sneaky."

You smirk and walk up to the edge of the trap and stop and he walk as close as he can.You lean into kiss him then pull away.

"Now that's just cold."

"Ya I know."

You smile and sit on the couch.

"Are you going to let me out?"

You put a finger to your lips and pretend to think.

"Hmmm....No"

You hear him sigh.

"This will be along night."

He finds out your also a hunter:

You where on a hunt with the Winchesters when you were knocked out. When you wake up your tied to a chair blindfolded.

"We got the girl." Someone says

You hear foot steps behind you and the blindfold is taken off your eyes.

"(Y/n)!!"

"Oh hey Crowley ."

"Your the girl hunting with the Winchesters."

"Yep." You say popping the p

"I was about to torture you for info on them."

"Sorry?"

He sighs and unites you and flashes you back to the motel your staying at.

"You should tell me these things."

You nod your head and he kisses you then leaves.

He takes you on a hunt:

It was more like you kidnapping a rouge demon while he watches you torture the guy on why he went against him.

You get suspended from school:

(Your half demon in these)

You waited in the principles office waiting for your father to show up. There's a knock on the door and Crowley walks into the room.

"Please take a seat" the principle gestures to the seat next to yours.

He takes a seat and looks at you then at the principle