You cut (D.D. Series)

As you can tell by the title this is about cutting, so if this is a trigger for you or you don't like reading it it then please don't. Also this is a request, and if you do this and you just need someone to talk to, please come talk to me Id love to talk to you and you can tell me your problems for all I care. I do not encourage cutting and I never will, Also that you for all the likes and favorites on these preferences it means a lot!! I love you guys!! <3
------------------------
Dean: (B/n) had just broken up with you. You were are having a really hard time getting threw it and you didn't know what to do. You didn't want to go to your dad or uncles, you grabbed the knife in your bag and get to the bathroom and closed the door. You put the knife to your wrist and pulled it across your skin. You see the blood and drop the knife and fall to your knees and crying.
"Baby girl you in there?"
You hear your dad on the other side of the door and look at the door.
"(Y/n)."
You watch as he opens the door and rushes over to you. He grabs the knife and sets it on the counter then grabs a towel and puts it in your wrist.
"I'm sorry daddy."
You lean into his chest and he wraps his arms around you.
"Don't ever do it again."
You nod your head and look at him. You explained to his that (B/n) had broken up with you.
"How about he go and TP the dick heads house?"
You nod your head and head out with your arms full of toilet paper.

Sam: When (B/n) had broken up with you, you were really depressed. Your dad and uncle Dean tried to talk with you but you just shut them out. You were in the bathroom staring at the razor that you took out of your dads shaver(is that what there called?) You take it and start cutting your wrist. You forgot to shut the door and Sam walked by. He sees you and rushes in and takes the razor from your fingers.
"(Y/n) stop it!"
He throws it away and grabs a rag and stops the bleeding from your wrist.
"Baby what where you thinking?"
"The pain won't go away I thought it would help."
By this time he was kneeling in front of you and you put your head on his shoulder. He rubs your back and specks quietly to you.
"Why don't me, you, and Dean scare the crap out of him?"
You nod and lift your head from his shoulder and he wipes away your tears and heads out to scare he crap out of (B/n)
------------------------
Srry but I only really want to do Sam and Dean. I know already sail this but I'm serious please don't cut, writing this was kinda new for me but also kinda sad knowing that people do this, so please talk to some one a friend family member or me I love all of you and I can't wait to get the next one out. Peace out my fabulous hunters!!
~Jay <3