You lose your dad

*It will be sad and Cas's might be the saddest one! Just a warning! Lucifer's is more happy then sad because it needs a couple or else this will be really depressing and I don't want to do that to you guys.*

Dean: You had just gotten off the phone with your mom and you were heart broken. Why you ask, because she called to tell you your dad died. He got into a car accident and didn't make it. You silently cried, you where in your shared room with Dean and you didn't want to leave now. You hear the door open and Dean walk over to you.
"Hey ba-(Y/n) what's wrong?"
You shake your head and curl up so your head is on your knees.
"What happen?"
You take a shaky breath and wipe away your tears but they keep coming.
"My mom called, my f-father g-got into a c-car accident and....he didn't make it."
He scoops you up and sets you on his lap and you bury your face in his chest and cry.
"It'll be okay I'll help you get through this."
You nod and sit there with Dean comforting you.

Sam: You had heard from your sister that your dad died. You were shocked to say the least. You went to the kitchen and saw that Sam and Dean were there eating what looked to be a hamburger. You walk past them and to the fridge.
"Baby what's wrong?"
You turn around to see them starring at you and pretend you don't know what their talking about.
"I'm fine why do you ask?"
"Your crying."
You reach up to you cheek and see that you are crying. You slide down the fridge door and wrap your arms around your legs. You hear Sam walk over and lift your head from your knees.
"What's wrong?"
By now Dean had left but you didn't care.
"My dads dead."
You try to wipe away the tears but they keep coming. Sam sits next to you and you move over to him to were your straddling him. You wrap your arms around is neck and bury your face in his neck and let it out. He wraps is arms around your waist and comforts you the best he can.

Castiel: It was a great day until Cas showed up and kinda ruined it. He had came back from heaven smiling.
"What are you so happy about?"
His smile gets wider if that's even possible and you smile a little more.
"I had a great talk with your father, he misses you a lot."
"Well the next time you see him tell him I'll stop by and visit some time."
He looks at you confused, and walks over to you.
"But you can't get into heaven."
You look at him wide eyed and feel a lump form in your throat.
"My dads dead?"
He nods and you feel your knees go weak. You start to fall and Cas catches you.
"(Y/n)?"
"My dads dead."
You start to cry and Cas starts freaking out.
"How long has he been in heaven?"
"Just a few days."
You nod and bury your face in his chest. He wraps his arms around you and rubs your back.
"Is he happy?"
"Yes, his heaven is his family."
You nod and just stand there with Cas telling you of your fathers heaven.

Crowley: You had never really been close to your dad but you still loved him. Since you were in hell you didn't really get updated on what's going on in your family so you sent a demon to do it. Once he came back he told you everything. The one that hurt you the most was finding out your father had died. Your sitting on Crowley's throne and crying. He walks in and sees you.
"Alright! Who made my queen cry!!"
He was joking and you knew it but you could see the demon that told you start backing out of the room. You laugh a little and he walks over to you. He walks over and picks you up. He sits down then sets you on his lap.
"What happened, who do I need to kill."
"Death but you can't kill him figuring he's already dead."
He chuckles and pulls you closer.
"What happened to get you so down?"
"My father died."
You feel him nod and just sit there with him cheering you up.

Lucifer:
"Sweetheart I have to tell you something."
You turn around from what you were cooking and look at him. You raise an eyebrow when he doesn't do anything.
"Yes?"
"Oh right, uhh I was in hell today and I saw your father."
You nod and go back to cooking. You feel arms wrap around you and shake you head.
"It's okay in know it hurts but you'll get through this."
You laugh and turn around and hug him.
"Thank you."
You turn back around and pick up the knife you were using to cut the tomato.
"Shhh I know it hurts but dry your tears."
You feel his grip tighten a little bit and laugh some more.
"Luci I'm okay."
"Aww don't cry."
You broke out laughing and set the knife down. You turn around a give him a peck on the lips.
"Yes I'm sad but I'll be okay. I never really liked my father, mostly because he was a dick, but yea I'll miss him......sometimes."
He picks you up and puts you over his shoulder.
"I think a bath will calm your tears."
You shake your head and let him carry you to the bathroom.

Gabriel: You hear Gabe appear and turn to see him holding a crap load of candy and a giant teddy bear.
"Umm not that I don't love all the sweets and the suffed animal but what the hell?"
He goes over to you and pulls you into a bear crushing hug.
"Your father died earlier today and your mother wanted me to tell you."
You hug him back and he picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and he walks over to the couch and sits down.
"It'll be okay."
You nod and sit on the couch eating sweets with Gabe.

Henry: You were at home cooking dinner waiting for Henry to come home. You hear the phone ring and see that it's your mom. You pick it up and hear your mom crying.
"Mom what's wrong what happened?"
Your hunter instincts kick in and you prepare to leave the house.
"A-a man wi-with black ey-eyes came and k-killed your father. He's still here and I don't know what to do!"
"Okay stay calm I'll be there soon."
Before she can protest you hang up the phone and rush over. You get inside and see your father with a knife in his chest. You turn the other way and see the demon in the trap you set up and Henry.
"Hello sexy~" He snarls
Henry turns around and sees you. You walk up to the demon and stand next to Henry.
"What are you doing here?"
"I got a call from my mom."
He nods and you grab the angel blade that Cas gave you and turn to Henry. He nods and he turns around, you stab the demon and throw it to the ground. You feel Henry wrap his arms around you from behind. You drop the angel blade and turn around throwing your arms around his neck. He rubs your back and you bury your face in his neck.
"I'm so sorry (Y/n), I tried to save him but I couldn't."
You nod, you break away from the hug. Henry cups your face and wipes away your tears. He gives you a kiss and you go and find you mom then leave.

Chuck: He saw your dad die but didn't know how to tell you. Mostly he was afraid to tell you. It was a nice day and you were in a good mood and he didn't want to ruin it because you had been bummed out lately because your best friend had moved. He also saw in the vision that Sam and Dean had something to do with it and were coming to tell you themselves. He goes into your shared room and opens the door to see you crying. You look up at Chuck and he gives you a sad smile.
"They called me..Sam and Dean...my dads dead."
"I know I'm so sorry honey."
You nod and bury your face in your hands. He walks over and brings you into a hug.
"I'm here for you when you need me."
"Can you stay here for while?"
"Yeah."
He lays down and you put your head on his chest and end up falling asleep, not that he minded.
----------------------
I hope you like it AllieChamomile!! Sorry Gabe's is short!!
~Jay <3