Seth Rollins/Seth Freakin Rollins - WWE and NXT:

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order, and does not include Rollin's winning of the 2014 Money In The Bank Briefcase, or his Royal Rumble Match win at the 2019 Royal Rumble. Also, I changed all of the images and replace them due to a glitch facebook had at some point between June 1st and June 2nd.

World Heavyweight Championship [Reign #1/Inaugural Champion]: Became the inaugural champion as Seth "Freakin" Rollins on May 27th 2023 at WWE's Night of Champions 2023 in the opening match of the Saudi Show, defeating AJ Styles in the finals of a tournament to become the inaugural champion. 

Side-Note: With this title win, Seth became the first and, as of May 28th 2023, only wrestler to have held 4 different World/Major Championships in WWE through his career, with those titles being the NXT Championship, WWE Championship, WWE Universal Championship, and this title, the World Heavyweight Championship. 

Lost The Title To: Drew McIntyre on April 7th 2024 at WWE's Wrestlemania XL (40) Night 2 in the opening match, 5+ minutes before Damian Priest cashed in the Money In The Bank Briefcase on McIntyre to win win the title.

[Days Held: 316 Days - Successful Title Defences: 58 Defences (46 Defences at Live Events)].

WWE United States Championship [Reign #2] - Won as Seth "Freakin" Rollins from "The Almighty" Bobby Lashley on October 10th 2022 on the episode of WWE Monday Night Raw that took place the day after the 2022 Extreme Rules pay-per-view, with a batte...

WWE United States Championship [Reign #2] - Won as Seth "Freakin" Rollins from "The Almighty" Bobby Lashley on October 10th 2022 on the episode of WWE Monday Night Raw that took place the day after the 2022 Extreme Rules pay-per-view, with a battered Rollins defeating a beaten down Lashley (who had been beaten down by a returning Brock Lesnar before the match could even take place) by pinning Lashley after 2 back-to-back "Curb Stomps" to Lashley.

Side-Note: With this title win, it marked the first time since 2013 when all 3 former members of "The Shield" held a championship at the same time - with Seth holding the WWE U.S. title, Roman Reigns holding the Undisputed WWE Universal Championships (aka the WWE Universal and WWE Championships), and Jon Moxley (aka the former Dean Ambrose) holding the AEW World Championship.

Lost The Title To: Austin Theory on November 26th 2022 at WWE's Survivor Series WarGames 2022 in a Triple Threat Match that also involved Bobby Lashley.

[Days Held: 47 Days - Successful Title Defences: 13 (10 Defences at Live Events)].