Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose Part 2 - WWE Tenure:

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order.

WWE Intercontinental Championship [Reign #3]: Won as Dean Ambrose from then rival Seth Rollins on December 16th 2018 at WWE's TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs 2018 in a sadly bad match, with the burnt out Ambrose winning after countering a "Curb Stomp" attempt by Seth into the "Dirty Deeds" for the pinfall win.

Lost The Title To: Bobby Lashley/Lashley on January 14th 2019 at an epsiode of WWE Raw in a triple-threat match that also involved former champion Seth Rollins, with Lashley pinning Ambrose to win the title off of hitting Ambrose with a "Spear".

[Days Held: 29 Days - Successful Title Defences: 3].

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships [Reign #2]: Won as Dean Ambrose with Seth Rollins as part of the team "The Shield" from "The Show's" Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre/Drew Galloway on the October 22nd 2018 episode of WWE Monday Night Raw where Ambros...

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships [Reign #2]: Won as Dean Ambrose with Seth Rollins as part of the team "The Shield" from "The Show's" Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre/Drew Galloway on the October 22nd 2018 episode of WWE Monday Night Raw where Ambrose and Rollins's "The Shield" stable mate Roman Reigns vacated the WWE Universal Championship due to serious medical issues (not trying to downplay the severity of the issue, but I wasn't comfortable mentioning the issue again on another title file), before Ambrose immediately and shockingly turned on Rollins minutes after they won the titles.

Seth Rollins Lost The Titles To: "A.O.P.'s/Authors of Pain's" Akam and Rezar on November 5th 2018 at another episode of WWE Raw in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match between Rollins and "AOP", with Rollins having to defend the titles on his own due to Ambrose not carrying or defending the titles with Rollins after turning on Seth.

[Days Held: 14 Days - Successful Title Defences: 0].

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships [Reign #1]: Won as Dean Ambrose with then former "The Shield" stable mate Seth Rollins, 6 days after the two had reformed as a team after weeks of teasing it, from "The Bar's" Sheamus and Cesaro/Antonio Cesaro on Aug...

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships [Reign #1]: Won as Dean Ambrose with then former "The Shield" stable mate Seth Rollins, 6 days after the two had reformed as a team after weeks of teasing it, from "The Bar's" Sheamus and Cesaro/Antonio Cesaro on August 20th 2017 at WWE's Summerslam 2017, with Ambrose pinning Sheamus to win the titles, making Ambrose a Grand Slam Champion in the progress, as well as the first member of "The Shield" to become a Grand Slam Champion too.

Lost The Titles Back To: "The Bar" on November 6th 2017 at an episode of WWE Raw during a UK Tour that took place less than 2 weeks before that years Survivor Series pay-per-view, with Sheamus pinning Rollins to win the titles whilst Ambrose and Rollins were distracted by a distraction by Smackdown Live's "The New Day", and the Raw locker room coming to ringside before Sheamus took advantage of the chaos.