Mickie James - WWE and TNA/Impact Wrestling:

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order.

Impact Knockouts World Championship/Impact Knockouts Championship/TNA Knockouts Championship [Reign #5]: She won the title from Jordynne Grace on January 13th 2023 at Impact Wrestling's Hard to Kill 2023 in a Title vs. Career Match, due to Mickie James having announced in 2022 that the next time she lost a match, she would retire.

Held Until: She vacated the title officially on March 25th 2023 (or at least that's when Impact Wrestling recognises the title being vacated, though the vacancy aired on April 13th 2023 due to tape delay) at an episode of Impact Wrestling, due to Mickie not being able to defend her title at Impact Wrestling's Rebellion 2023 pay-per-view due to a broken rib and numerous over injuries that prevented her from appearing at the pay-per-view.

[Days Held: 71 Days - Successful Title Defences: 2].

Impact Knockouts Championship/Impact Knockouts World Championship/TNA Knockout's Championship [Reign #4]: Mickie, who was working with the NWA at the time, won the title from Deonna Purrazzo on October 23rd 2021 at Impact Wrestling's Bound for Glo...

Impact Knockouts Championship/Impact Knockouts World Championship/TNA Knockout's Championship [Reign #4]: Mickie, who was working with the NWA at the time, won the title from Deonna Purrazzo on October 23rd 2021 at Impact Wrestling's Bound for Glory 2021.

Side-Note: During this reign, the Impact Knockouts Championship was renamed the Impact Knockouts World Championship, and also Mickie James would become the first women's wrestler to appear at WWE's Women's Royal Rumble Match as the Knockouts Champion when she appeared at the 2022 WWE Women's Royal Rumble.

Lost The Title To: Tasha Steelz on March 5th 2022 at Impact Wrestling's Sacrifice 2022.

[Days Held: 133 Days - Successful Title Defences: 5].

TNA Knockout's Championship/Impact Knockouts Championship/Impact Knockouts World Championship [Reign #3]: She won the title from Velvet Sky on May 23rd 2013 at TNA's Impact Wrestling, with Mickie turning heel to win the title after attacking an in...

TNA Knockout's Championship/Impact Knockouts Championship/Impact Knockouts World Championship [Reign #3]: She won the title from Velvet Sky on May 23rd 2013 at TNA's Impact Wrestling, with Mickie turning heel to win the title after attacking an injured Velvet Sky's injured leg.

Lost The Title To: OBD on September 12th 2013 at TNA's Impact Wrestling: No Surrender special of Impact Wrestling (though the episode itself didn't air until September 19th 2013, due to tape delays).