Xavier Woods/King Xavier - WWE:

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order.

NXT Tag Team Championships [Reign #1]: Won the titles with Kofi Kingston from "Pretty Deadly's" Elton Prince and Kit Wilson on December 10th 2022 at NXT's Deadline 2022.

Side-Note: With this title win, "The New Day" became only the third tag team in WWE history, and wrestling history in general, to have won the WWE Tag Team Triple Crown (which includes the WWE Raw Tag Team Championships, the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships, and the NXT Tag Team Championships), with "FTR/The Revival" being the first to achieve the tag team triple crown and "The Street Profits" being the second team to achieve this.

Lost The Titles To: "Gallus's" Wolfgang and Mark Coffey on February 4th 2023 at NXT's Vengeance Day 2023 in a Fatal 4-Way Tag Team Match that also involved "Pretty Deadly" and "Chase University's" Andre Chase and Duke Hudson.

[Days Held: 56 Days - Successful Title Defences: 2 (1 at a Live Event)].

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships [Reign #4]: Won the titles back with Kofi Kingston as part of the team/stable "The New Day" from "The Hurt Business's" Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander, 85 days after losing the titles to them, on March 15th 202...

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships [Reign #4]: Won the titles back with Kofi Kingston as part of the team/stable "The New Day" from "The Hurt Business's" Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander, 85 days after losing the titles to them, on March 15th 2021 at the episode of WWE Monday Night Raw that took place 6 days before the 2021 WWE Fastlane pay-per-view.

Lost The Title To: AJ Styles and Omos on April 10th 2021 at WWE's Wrestlemania 37 Night 1.

[Days Held: 26 Days - Successful Title Defences: 0].

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships [Reign #3]: This is a little complicated to explain, but here goes nothing

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships [Reign #3]: This is a little complicated to explain, but here goes nothing. Both Kofi and Xavier Woods of "The New Day" traded their WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships with "The Street Profits's", Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins's, WWE Raw Tag Team Championships on October 12th 2020 on the episode of WWE Monday Night Raw that hosted Night 2 of the 2020 WWE Draft, due to WWE official Adam Pearce telling "The Street Profits" and "The New Day" to trade their respective titles, as "The Street Profits" were being drafted to SmackDown, and both Kofi and Xavier had been drafted to Raw almost immediately after they had won the Smackdown Tag Team Championships.