Drew McIntyre:

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order.

WWE Championship [Reign #2]: Won back from "The Viper" Randy Orton, 22 days after losing the title to him, on November 16th 2020 on the episode of WWE Monday Night Raw just 6 days before that years Survivor Series pay-per-view, winning the title in a No Disqualification and No Count Out Match.

Lost The Title To: The Miz on February 21st 2021 at WWE's Elimination Chamber 2021 in a fairly surprising moment by cashing in his Money In The Bank contract on Drew before pinning Drew off of hitting him with the "Skull Crushing Finale", with all of this taking place mere minutes after Drew had retained the WWE Championship in the main event inside the Elimination Chamber, and after Drew had just been attacked by Bobby Lashley per a business agreement between Lashley, MVP and Miz.

[Days Held: 97 Days - Successful Title Defences: 4].

WWE Championship [Reign #1]: Won from "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar officially on March 25th 2020 at WWE's Wrestlemania 36 Night 2 in around about 5 minutes give-or-take, with Drew winning after hitting Brock with 3 "Clay-more Kicks" before p...

WWE Championship [Reign #1]: Won from "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar officially on March 25th 2020 at WWE's Wrestlemania 36 Night 2 in around about 5 minutes give-or-take, with Drew winning after hitting Brock with 3 "Clay-more Kicks" before pinning Brock for the win - though the event itself was not aired until April 5th 2020, which is when WWE recognises the title reign beginning at, due to the entire event airing on a tape delay due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, as the world had gone into lock down between late February and March due to the virus.

Side-Note: With this title win, Drew became the first Scottish Born WWE Champion in the titles history.

Lost The Title To: Randy Orton on October 25th 2020 at WWE's Hell In A Cell 2020 in a Hell in a Cell match in what was probably (in my opinion) the weakest of the 3 Hell in a Cell matches on the night, but was still a good match in its own right regardless.

[Days Held: Between 214 to 203 Days - Successful Title Defences: 8].

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships/WWE Tag Team Championships [Reign #2]: Won with Dolph Ziggler as part of the team "The Show" from "The B-Team's" Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel on September 3rd 2018 at an episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, a couple of weeks