Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose Part 1 - Post WWE:

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order, and this will include Moxley's Interim AEW World Championship reign.

IWGP World HeavyweightChampionship [Reign #1]: Jon Moxley surprisingly won the title from Tetsuya Naito on April 12th 2024at NJPW's Windy City Riot 2024 - Side-Note: With thistitle win, Moxley became the first wrestler to win World titles in WWE, AEW,and New Japan Pro-Wrestling - He is the current champion.

[Days Held: 45+ Days/Current Champion - Successful Title Defences: 3+].

AEW International Championship/AEW All-Atlantic Championship [Reign #1]: Shockingly won the title from Orange Cassidy on September 3rd 2023 at AEW's All Out 2023 in a bloody, brutal, and fantastic main event, in what could possibly have been Orang...

AEW International Championship/AEW All-Atlantic Championship [Reign #1]: Shockingly won the title from Orange Cassidy on September 3rd 2023 at AEW's All Out 2023 in a bloody, brutal, and fantastic main event, in what could possibly have been Orange Cassidy's best match ever, with Moxley winning the title from a completely bloodied and exhausted Orange Cassidy off of hitting a VERY high angled "Death Rider" on Cassidy, not too long after a completely spent Cassidy had weakly kicked out of a different version of the "Death Rider" and flipped Moxley off! 

Note: This was Moxley's first title win in AEW that wasn't the AEW World Championship. 

Lost The Title To: Rey Fenix on September 20th 2023 at AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam, with Fenix winning the title supposedly unplanned, due to Moxley suffering a legitimate minor concussion during the match and being knocked out!

[Days Held: 17 Days - Successful Title Defences: 3].

AEW World Championship [Reign #3]: Won the vacant title as Jon Moxley on September 21st 2022 at the special edition of the AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite - called Dynamite: Grand Slam - by defeating "Blackpool Combat Club" stable mate Bryan Danielso...

AEW World Championship [Reign #3]: Won the vacant title as Jon Moxley on September 21st 2022 at the special edition of the AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite - called Dynamite: Grand Slam - by defeating "Blackpool Combat Club" stable mate Bryan Danielson (aka the former Daniel Bryan) in the finals of a tournament to win the title, winning by technical knockout (hopefully that's the right term) when he got Danielson to pass out to a variation of a Sleeper Hold. 

The title had been vacated due to former champion CM Punk - who had beaten Moxley to regain the title in the first place at the nefarious AEW All Out 2022 - getting suspended the same night he won the title, due to Punk and his trainer Ace Steel starting a legitimate backstage fight with "The Elite's" Kenny Omega, and Matt and Nick Jackson.