Asuka - WWE

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order.

WWE Women's Tag Team Championships [Reign #4]:  Surprisingly with Kairi Sane, as both "The Kabuki Warriors", and as part of the stable "Damage CTRL", from Katana Chance/Kacy Catanzaro and Kayden Carter on January 26th 2024 on the episode of WWE Friday Night Smackdown that took place the night before the 2024 WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view, with Kairi pinning Carter off of Kairi and Asuka hitting Carter with an "Insane Elbow/Scorpion Death Drop" tag combination. 

They are the current champions.

[Days Held: 43+ Days/Current Champions - Successful Title Defences: 3+ (0+ Defences at Live Events)].

WWE Women's Championship/WWE Raw Women's Championship [Reign #3]: She shockingly won the Raw Women's Championship title from Bianca Belair on May 27th 2023 at WWE's Night of Champions 2023 in what was essentially a rematch from Belair's and Asuka'...

WWE Women's Championship/WWE Raw Women's Championship [Reign #3]: She shockingly won the Raw Women's Championship title from Bianca Belair on May 27th 2023 at WWE's Night of Champions 2023 in what was essentially a rematch from Belair's and Asuka's Wrestlemania 39 Night 2 Raw Women's title match from back in May.

Asuka won the title surprisingly out of nowhere in what was, honestly, a rather dull match not too long after putting her blue mist in her right hand and rubbing the mist in Belair's eyes when Belair attempted to hit her finisher on Asuka (probably one of the only highlights I can recall from the match, beyond Asuka's win)!

Side-Note: Even though Asuka had won the Raw Women's Championship at Night of Champions, both Asuka and Bianca Belair were Smackdown wrestlers at the time, and had been drafted to SmackDown during both nights of the 2023 WWE Draft (Belair on Night 1 on the April 28th 2023 episode of SmackDown, and Asuka on Night 2 on the May 1st 2023 episode of Raw).

Important Side-Note: On the June 9th 2023 episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown, Asuka was presented with a new, golden version of the title, due to Roman Reigns gaining a new golden title the previous week on SmackDown, and the title was also renamed the WWE Women's Championship as well as a result, causing the Raw Women's Championship design and name to be retired in the process.

Lost The Title Back To: Bianca Belair on August 5th 2023 at WWE Summerslam 2023 in a Triple Threat Match that also involved Charlotte Flair.

[Days Held: 70 Days - Successful Title Defences: 11 (9 Defences At Live Events)].