Charlotte Flair/Charlotte:

Note: Please do remember that Charlotte's title reigns up to her 3rd Raw Women's Championship reign were when she was simple known as Charlotte, but from her 3rd Raw Women's Championship reign on-wards she was referred to as Charlotte Flair.

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order, and does not include Charlotte's winning of the 2020 Women's Royal Rumble Match.

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship [Reign #7]: Won from Ronda Rousey on December 30th 2022 on the final episode of Friday Night SmackDown of 2022, and on Charlotte's return to the company after a 7+ month hiatus following her losing her 6th Smackdown Women's Championship to Ronda at Wrestlemania Backlash, with Charlotte getting an immediate title match against Ronda minutes after Ronda had retained the title against Raquel Rodriquez, and minutes after Charlotte had returned, with Charlotte winning the title in about 2 minutes (give-or-take) off of countering Ronda's attempt at of an "Ankle Lock" into a roll-up for the win

Lost The Title To: Rhea Ripley on April 1st 2023 at Wrestlemania 39 Night 1 in a slow-burner of a match that really won the fans over towards the end, and was slug fest, with Rhea picking up the win after hitting Charlotte with a "Super Riptide" off the Turnbuckle for a pinfall win!

[Days Held: 92 Days - Successful Title Defences: 13 (11 Defences at Live Events)].

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship [Reign #6]: On October 22nd 2021 on the episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown that took place 1 day after the 2021 WWE Crown Jewel pay-per-view, Becky exchanged her WWE Smackdown Women's Championship with Charlot...

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship [Reign #6]: On October 22nd 2021 on the episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown that took place 1 day after the 2021 WWE Crown Jewel pay-per-view, Becky exchanged her WWE Smackdown Women's Championship with Charlotte Flair's WWE Raw Women's Championship via a title exchange that was officiated by Smackdown General Manager Sonya DeVille, due to Charlotte herself having been drafted to SmackDown in the 2021 WWE Draft some weeks prior, and due to Becky herself having been drafted to Monday Night Raw.

With this win, Charlotte became the first 6 time Smackdown Women's Champion, and the first 15 time Women's Champion in WWE (16 if you include the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships). She is the current champion.

Lost The Title To: Ronda Rousey on May 8th 2022 at WWE's Wrestlemania Backlash 2022 in an "I Quit Match" that far exceeded all of fans low expectations, and in the only title match of the evening, with Charlotte saying the words "I Quit" after Ronda fully locked Charlotte into an Armbar Submission whilst one of Charlotte's arms was trapped in a steel chair

[Days Held: 198 Days - Successful Title Defences: 39 (36 Defences At Live Events)].