Kairi Sane/Kairi Hojo/Kairi - Entire Career:

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order. Also, there will be at least 2 pictures without pictures, because the only ones I could find are on the puroesu wiki for the Artist of Stardom Championships. Sorry about that.

WWE Women's Tag Team Championships [Reign #2]: Surprisingly won as Kairi Sane with Asuka, as both "The Kabuki Warriors", and as part of the stable "Damage CTRL", from Katana Chance/Kacy Catanzaro and Kayden Carter on January 26th 2024 on the episode of WWE Friday Night Smackdown that took place the night before the 2024 WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view, with Kairi pinning Carter off of Kairi and Asuka hitting Carter with an "Insane Elbow/Scorpion Death Drop" tag combination. 

Side-Note: With this title win, Kairi both won her first championship since returning to WWE at Crown Jewel 2023 on November 4th 2023 to join "Damage CTRL", AND it is also Kairi's first title win since "The Kabuki Warriors" last won these same titles in 2019.

They are the current champions.

[Days Held: 43+ Days/Current Champions - Successful Title Defences: 3+ (0+ Defences at Live Events)].

Artist of Stardom Championships [Reign #5]: Won as Kairi with Natsupoi and Saori Anou as part of the trios team "REstart" from "Prominence" Hiragi Kurumi, Risa Sera, and Suzu Suzuki on April 23rd 2023 at World Wonder Ring Stardom's All Star Grand ...

Artist of Stardom Championships [Reign #5]: Won as Kairi with Natsupoi and Saori Anou as part of the trios team "REstart" from "Prominence" Hiragi Kurumi, Risa Sera, and Suzu Suzuki on April 23rd 2023 at World Wonder Ring Stardom's All Star Grand Queendom 2023.

Lost The Titles To: "Baribari Bombers" Giulia, Thekla, and Mai Sakurai on May 27th 2023 at World Wonder Ring Stardom's Flashing Champions 2023.

[Days Held: 34 Days - Successful Title Defences: 0].

IWGP Women's World Championship [Reign #1/Inaugural Champion]: She became the inaugural champion under the name of Kairi on November 20th 2022 at World Wonder Ring Stardom x NJPW Historic X-Over 2022 by defeating Mayu Iwatani in the finals of a se...

IWGP Women's World Championship [Reign #1/Inaugural Champion]: She became the inaugural champion under the name of Kairi on November 20th 2022 at World Wonder Ring Stardom x NJPW Historic X-Over 2022 by defeating Mayu Iwatani in the finals of a seven-woman single-elimination tournament.

Fun Side-Note: During Kairi's run, she would become the first wrestler from Stardom to defend a title on the main card of New Japan Pro-Wrestling's Wrestle Kingdom during her short title defense against Tam Nakano, as previous Stardom matches on Wrestle Kingdom shows had been dark matches.