The Usos - Jimmy and Jey/Jules Uso:

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order.

Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships/WWE Raw Tag Team Championships [Reign #4 for Jey Uso] and WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships [Reign #6 for Jey Uso]: "Main Event" Jey Uso won both unified titles with "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes from "The Judgment Day's" Finn Balor and Damian Priest on October 7th 2023 at WWE's Fastlane 2023 in the opening match, with Cody pinning Balor off of Cody and Jey hitting a half-"1D" and half-"Cody Cutter" move on Balor to win the the titles.

Side-Note: This took place a few months after Jimmy had betrayed Jey at Summerslam 2023, and this was the first tag title reign that Jey or 1 of the Usos individually won a tag title with a different partner.

Jey Lost Both Titles Back To: Back to "The Judgment Day's" Finn Balor and Damian Priest, rather shockingly and annoyingly, on October 16th 2023 on an episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, due to Jimmy Uso attacking Jey - costing Cody and Jey the tag titles in he process - before Balor hit the "Coup de Grace" on Jey for the pinfall win!

[Days Held: 9 Days - Successful Title Defences: 4 (2 Defences at Live Events)].

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships/Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships [Reign #3]: Surprisingly won from "RK-Bro's" Randy Orton and Matt Riddle on May 20th 2022 in the main event of an episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown in a Tag Team Unification ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships/Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships [Reign #3]: Surprisingly won from "RK-Bro's" Randy Orton and Matt Riddle on May 20th 2022 in the main event of an episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown in a Tag Team Unification Match that was also for "The Usos's" WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships, with "The Usos's" picking up the win after some assistance from a distraction by fellow stable mate and "The Bloodline's" legal cancel, Paul Heyman, and some assistance from Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.

With this win, both the WWE Raw Tag Team Championships and the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships were referred to as the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships, though as far as we are aware, both sets of tag titles are still being treated as 2 separate ongoing title reigns as well, as of May 21st 2022 so far. 

Also, with this win, this became the first time that a tag team in WWE held both the WWE Raw and Smackdown Tag Team Championships at the same time.

Side-Note: During this reign, "The Usos" would end up breaking "The New Day's" record for the most combined days as a team across all of their tag title reigns.

Lost The Titles To: Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens on April 1st 2023 at Wrestlemania 39 Night 1 in the main event of the show in what was, emotionally, arguably one of the best matches on a very good show (possible the best match on the show from an emotional and story standpoint), with Sami pinning Jey Uso off of hitting him with 3 back-to-back "Helluva Kicks" for the team to win the titles.

[Days Held: 316 Days - Successful Title Defences: 12].

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Wrestling Champions File [Just Because]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें