Toni Storm - Overall Career:

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order. Also, shout out to 16vxriot for suggesting this one.

AEW Women's World Championship [Reign #2]: She shockingly and surprisingly won the title back from the legitimately injured Jamie Hayter on May 28th 2023 at AEW's Double or Nothing 2023, 190 days after losing the title to her, in a chaotic yet short match. A match that seemed like more of an angle admittedly.

Side-Note: With this title win, Toni Storm became the first 2 time AEW Women's World Champion in the titles history. 

Lost The Title To: Hikaru Shida rather shockingly and surprisingly (at least to me, I'm not sure if it was to anybody reading) on AEW's 200th Episode special of AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite, with Shida pinning Storm with a surprise roll-up when countering Storm's attempt to hit a second "Storm Zero" not too long after Shida had kicked out of another "Storm Zero" less than a minute prior!

[Days Held: 66 Days - Successful Title Defences: 5 (2 Defences at AEW House Rules Live Events)].

AEW Women's World Championship [Interim Championship Reign/Reign #1]*: Defeated Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D.,  Jamie Hayter, and Hikaru Shida on September 4th 2022 at the infamous, and seemingly sadly cursed, AEW All Out 2022 to become the interim champion.

Original champion/lineal champion Thunder Rosa was supposed to defend the title at All Out, but according to reports she was injured some days/weeks prior to All Out, leading to an interim champion being crowned in Thunder Rosa's absence.

Was Interim Champion Until/Held The Title Until: She lost the title to Jamie Hayter on November 19th 2022 at AEW's Full Gear 2022 in what was the best women's match on the entire card, according to a number of sources (I didn't see the show).

[Days Held: 76 - Successful Title Defences: 3].

*Note: I wouldn't usually count interim championship reigns in one of these title career files, but I decided "what the heck!" when I was writing one up for Jon Moxley for a friend one time (yes, I know how weird that sounds), so I thought why not add Toni Storm's interim AEW Women's World Championship reign to this as well. 

December 21st 2022 Update: Sorry this update took so long to get done. On November 24th 2022, 5 days after Storm had lost the then still Interim Women's World Championship to Jamie Hayter, it was announced by Renee Pacquette on the episode of AEW Dynamite after the 2022 Full Gear pay-per-view that lineal champion Thunder Rosa had relinquished her claim to the title, due to AEW and Thunder Rosa having come to an agreement to make Jamie Hayter the official AEW Women's World Champion due to uncertainty regarding Thunder Rosa's injury, or when the earliest timeframe would be on Rosa returning. 

Minutes after Hayter's reign was announced as an official title reign, it was also announced that Toni Storm's interim AEW Women's World Championship reign had been promoted to being an official AEW Women's World Championship reign as well. However, due to the nature of the update at the time, and given it occurred days after Storm lost the title to Jamie Hayter whilst it was still an Interim title reign, I will be counting this as both the initial interim title reign that it was beforehand, and I will also be counting it as an official title reign that AEW now also recognises. I hope you understand this and respect that.