FTR/The Revival - NXT, WWE, AEW, AAA, ROH, and NJPW:

Reminder: This is in reverse chronological order.

AEW World Tag Team Championships [Reign #2]: Won as "FTR" from "The Gunn's/The Ass Boys" (whichever you prefer to call them) Austin Gunn and Colten Gunn in a Title vs. Career Match, where "FTR" had to win the titles (not just the match) in order to remain with AEW.

Side-Note/Fun Fact: With this title win, "FTR" became only the second tag team to become 2 time AEW World Tag Team Champions (the first team was "The Young Bucks" Matt and Nick Jackson).

They are the current champions. 

[Days Held: Current Champions - Successful Title Defences: 2+ (1+ Defences at AEW House Rules Live Events)].

IWGP Tag Team Championships [Reign #1]: Won as the tag team "FTR" under the ring names Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler from "The United Empire" Great-O-Khan and Jeff Cobb on June 26th 2022 at All Elite Wrestling's and New Japan Pro-Wrestling's joint ...

IWGP Tag Team Championships [Reign #1]: Won as the tag team "FTR" under the ring names Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler from "The United Empire" Great-O-Khan and Jeff Cobb on June 26th 2022 at All Elite Wrestling's and New Japan Pro-Wrestling's joint pay-per-view, Forbidden Door, in a Winner Takes All Triple Threat Tag Team Match that also involved "Roppongi Vice" Trent Beretta and Rocky Romero, and that was also for "FTR's" ROH World Tag Team Championships.

Spoilers for this next fact: But with this title win, "FTR" became the first, and currently only tag team, to have won New Japan's IWGP Tag Team Championships, Ring of Honor's ROH World Tag Team Championships, All Elite Wrestling's AEW World Tag Team Championships, and WWE's WWE Smackdown Tag Team, Raw Tag Team, and NXT Tag Team Championships.

They also held the ROH World Tag Team Championships and the AAA World Tag Team Championships during this reign.

Lost The Titles To: "Bishamon" Hirooki Goto and Yoshi-Hashi on January 4th 2023 at New Japan Pro-Wrestling's Wrestle Kingdom 17 in Tokyo Dome Night 1.

[Days Held: 192 Days - Successful Title Defences: 2].

ROH World Tag Team Championships [Reign #1]: Won as "FTR" Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler from "The Briscoe Brothers" Jay and Mark Briscoe on April 1st 2022 at Ring of Honor's Supercard of Honor XV (15) in the first of both teams trio of 5 Star or ab...

ROH World Tag Team Championships [Reign #1]: Won as "FTR" Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler from "The Briscoe Brothers" Jay and Mark Briscoe on April 1st 2022 at Ring of Honor's Supercard of Honor XV (15) in the first of both teams trio of 5 Star or above rated matches from 2022, becoming the first tag team to have held the ROH World Tag Team, AAA World Tag Team, WWE Smackdown Tag Team, WWE Raw Tag Team, and NXT Tag Team Championships in an entire career in the process.