Chapter 39 Skate My Way To Betral

Start from the beginning

He jumps up and I shoot a ball of light at her Jade Blade, knocking it right out of her hand and on the ground. Lloyd was skating ahead as she was trying to reach for the Jade Blade.

I couldn't let her get it.

Jumping to the Jade Blade, my grabs ahold of it. But I was down and had no way to get up.

"I'm going to win this!"

Her hand had ahold of the blade too. I couldn't let her have it. Pulling as hard as I can towards me, but it didn't work. Her leg kicked my right arm, and I'll say it hurts so bad.

I had to let go of the blade and onto my right arm, I swear the scales are bleeding. I could feel the warm liquid running.

Biting my bottom lip as I try to get up, I see Jay coming my way. "Come on, Y/n! We have to help Lloyd!"

"Sorry! I'm trying my best, but I can't skate!" I shout grabbing his hand pulling me up.

Skating off as I held onto my arm, peeking at it. I could see the red blood on the bandages. "No... no. No."

But I had to focus on the ring ahead. Lloyd is what matters here, no matter what is happening. Even if I am injured.

My eyes caught Lloyd about a quarter of the rink ahead, Shadow appeared behind him and pushed him in his back.

I took a deep breath as I tried to skate faster without falling, somehow working. The invisible man took the Jade Blade for a bit but then Jay got it back.

"Phew..."

Catching up to them, since Lloyd got hit in the back. He's been skating a little slower for me to catching up to him.

"You doing alright, Lloyd?" I ask speeding back up.

"It hurts a bit, but better than before."

"Watch out for the poison!"

I look ahead, but I couldn't react in time. I felt Lloyd grab my right arm pulling out of the way of the poison cloud. It hurt really bad after pulling it, but I didn't wince.

"Thank you, but get ahead. You need the points!" I cheer waving him ahead. He nods, skating farther ahead of me.

It was awful, the farther the game got.

Master of form got ahead of a buggy Chen let out and got 3 points ahead of Lloyd. Then Lloyd and Jay got held up by her allies, and our new enemies. But Kai knocked her off the buggy, Lloyd and Jay got out with her Jade blade.

It is looking good on our end, but Lloyd has to make up a lot of points.

"I agree, Kai. They should know what they signed up for," I agree to look to Jay.

He sighs, "it's worth a try."

Slowly down, I was going to meet up with Neuro. After all, if he were to say yes. Then he can convince everyone else

"Are you hear to slow me down?" he asks.

"I want to join us. You know what Chen is doing and the others don't. They have a right to know what they signed up for," I state skating beside him.

"Will you be the winning team?"

"Ninja never quit, so yes we will."

"No! No! No! Lloyd cheated! He loses!" wines Chen jumping up and down.

"He won fair and square!"

"My game, my rules!"

"If he loses, then I'm out."

"Me too."

"If you want him out, then we are all out. There is nothing that you can do to keep us here if Lloyd is gone," I state skating forward.

"What would your tournament be with no people?" questions Skylor.

He looks to Clouse, "Fine! Lloyd wins, Chamille loses."

She drops down through the hole Chen opens with a button.

"Woohoo!"

"Congratulations, Lloyd! I knew you would win!" I cheer smiling.

"Oh? Jay told me you were worried?" he comments with a little smirk.

My eyebrows rise as I glare at Jay, who gave a nervous chuckle. "Sorry, can't help but think of the worse."

"I'm not going anywhere, don't worry."

"I won't, winner," I smirk playfully patting his shoulder. "How's your back now?"

"Really good now, I must have just needed the push then," he chuckles glancing to my right. "How's your arm? It looks better bad."

I look down at my arm, he wasn't wrong. Definitely, something got ripped off, it was rigidity bumps where the blood was. I cover it with my left hand, "it's fine. Just took a fall, that's all."

'Heh, I should really get this fixed... wait. How do I do that? Don't scale natural fall off? Like shedding and grow back? But I still am 'human', in a sense, so what do I do?'

"You want me to look at that when we get to our rooms?" he asks to help.

I shake my head giving a kind smile, really a lying one, "No, thanks. It's probably just a scratch."

It doesn't feel like no scratch.

I look out to where Chen is, he was staring at me, or us. A sly smirk plastered on his face with the fake Anacondrai wrapped around him. 'He knows...'

Sorry to all the people that know how to skate! It just fits Y/n's, or your, back story.