Chapter 25 We're Here Again

Your POV

I wiped away my tears eyes smiling up at Lloyd. I couldn't be so happy that he was safe. No matter if something bad is happening, he is alright. I don't need to worry about now.

"Hey, no need to cry," reassures Lloyd pulling me into another quick hug. "Your safe."

"You dumb!" I laugh lightly hitting him. "Everyone was worried about you. That's why my eyes are raining."

"Oh I know," he laughs and I laughed with him. I missed him so much.

"Hey," I say getting his attention again. "Don't leave again."

"I won't," he replies with a closed eye smile.

"Y/n?"

My head turns around looking for who said my voice, two faces I remember. Ones I wish my memory forgot when I hit my head.

Aria and Eli.

Aria's charcoal black hair with bangs was floaty as she stepped closer and closer to me. Her glass on the edge of her nose giving me a small view of her brown evil eyes.

Eli stood in the back with his arms crossed his chest frowning like normal. The dark bags under his blue eyes didn't change, maybe even got better. His hair was growing grey roots with age. But I know his emotions haven't changed.

"Y/n? Is that you?" Aria calls out walking faster towards me.

"Stay away!" I shout holding up my fist ready for a fight. My hands were clenched so tight my knuckles were turning white.

"You know these people?" Lloyd speaks from behind me. Placing a hand on my shoulder, I wanted to take it and run. But I want to o-face my oldest problem.

I nod my head staring at Aria, the awful foster mother, "they were the foster parents. The ones I hate so much."

"Them?"

"Y/n? It's really you," Aria smiles coming closer to me.

I use my light powers to draw a line in between us, then my eyes went back to hers. "Cross this line. And I will fight you," I threaten her. "Even you." I point to Eli in the back.

Her eyes went from fake happiness to disappointment. The ones I remember the day I was out. Out of their lives forever.

"You still use that?" she spat at me in a soft tone of anger.

Eli came closer to her his frown grew more. Well, his eyebrows were arched down, his wrinkles were more visible than ever.

"Y/n? Why don't we just leave?" suggest Lloyd pointing at the open bare land.

"I am fighting the oldest issue of mine alive. The ones I want out of my memory," I tell him. "You are not entering this. It's mine."

"Is that pathetic boy you 'so have' saved this world with?" comments Eli with a smug smirk.

Eli's words hurt the most. Always finding the right way to hit you where it hurts. Physically and mentally.

To the point, scars are forever there. The ones you never wanted to see or hear.

"I suppose you don't know the Overlord is back," I remark remaining calm on the outside. "The world is going to be taken over again. If you think the Lloyd and me are so pathetic."

"Then say goodbye 'to your' so-called happy life."

Aria's face grew angrier from my statement. She saw that her life was so happy, that when I was around, it became awful. To the point, she kicked me out. "That pathetic thing you have is a danger to all."

"Have you ever learned history?" Lloyd announces stepping forward. "The elemental powers have saved Ninjago for years. The Golden master created our world."

"Lloyd... please. Don't get into this," I beg of him grabbing onto his sleeve like a child.

"The history of Ninjago has nothing to do with this," Eli pauses. "It is that her powers are a disappointment. She could have been useful for once in her life and help us. But all she did was mess around with that."

"You're just like your family," shouts Aria. "We thought you weren't going to turn out like them. That's the only reason we took you in."

"After your brother ran away from your dumb parents, they didn't want you. They wanted you gone."

'Brother...?'

"I have a brother...?" I mumbled looking at their feet.

Lloyd sighs, "Can we just go, Y/n?"

"Sure."

'A brother?'

"So, wait. You are telling me we have to go to the... The Lost City of Ouroboros?" I ask leaning closer to them on my chair.

"Yes," answers Zane.

"And Kai got overconfident and got caught by Pythor. Now he is in the city?"

"Yes..." Jay replies shyly adverting his eyes.

"Why Kai? Out of all the people?" I stand up walking to Wu and Garmadon. "Welcome back... but why? We could have sent anyone but him. We all know he's confident a lot. Zane couldn't have gone because he's an Android, but-"

"Shut up, please," pleads Cole.

I darted my eyes at him, then agreed. I was ranting on. Yes, Kai is a great ninja. But is confidence, just needs to be put on ice.

I sat back down in my chair crossing my arms, as they continued talking. My thoughts trailed to earlier today.

"'After your brother ran away from your dumb parents, they didn't want you. They wanted you gone."'

'I have a brother... a sibling.'

We should be the person I go to for this, but we are always busy. One after another mission and job to do.

I don't need to know, I would just like to know. But I could find out who he is.

Wu probably knows my parents too. 'Why did I never ask him what they look like? Or who they are?'

"Y/n?"

"Hm?" I snap back into reality looking up at Jay. "We have to get going to save Kai."

I nod my head standing up and following them out. I wanted to just take my dragon, but it would be too obvious. So I would take my bike.
If it was repaired.

Nya has been working on Lloyd's bike and hasn't finished repairing mine. So I have a choice on who I should ride with.