Chapter 32 The Invitation

Your POV

Laying down on my bed, spread out like a starfish. With an empty head. Not literally, but it feels like that.

I had so many things to do or that I could do, but I didn't want to. Training, cooking, sleeping, eating, think about Lloyd more than normal. I didn't feel like do any of that.

"Well I could do L- No... no..." I mumble covering my mouth after as my mind because to think farther than needed.

Rolling onto my stomach; uncovering my mouth. Breathing in my bed sheets air, that some how was made. My brain going dead, thinking of nothing. Empty air even if the air isn't empty.

'Maybe I could go on a walk... No, I'm to tired....'

Closing my eyes out of boredom. Thinking of what I could do.

Knocking on my door bedroom door, someone was definitely there. Lifting my head up I say, "What?"

"It's Nya. Can I come in?" she says from outside the door.

"Go ahead," I say rolling my body onto my side facing towards the door.

My door opens, Nya stepping into my room. She wasn't in her regular red and gold outfit, though her bracelet was still on her wrist. She wore a long grey with a panda on t-shirt, maroon pants, and grey slippers. I guess hasn't gotten ready for the day, but neither have I.

I was still in my comfy pajamas, laying on top of my bed. Bored out of my mind.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, I just don't want to do anything today," she confesses flopping down on my bed.

Now that she's here, we don't actually talk as much. She works on her inventions and I train with the ninja. Though we may live together, we always have something else going on.

"Just that day?"

She nods looking at me then up at my dresser. "We should go out in town more often. You know, just us. We don't have much girl time."

"Definitely, the boys get annoying," I chuckle rolling onto my stomach.

"Have one of them as your brother."

We laughed thinking about Kai. The flirtation boy as a brother. Nya began talking about Kai when he was younger. It seems his hot-headed personality wasn't as bad when he was young. Nya said he got mad when he made a sword and it was bent instead of straight he started shouting at himself.

Learning more about Nya and Kai was nice, we know some things about each other but not enough. I feel they know more about me than I know about them because of my family issues.

"What about you? I know your adopted, but that's it?" she asks resting her chin on her hand.

I sigh, "Not much, I lived with my adoptive parents for some of my childhood. Then I was kicked out."

"Do you remember your parents?"

"No... I was dropped off to them when I was an infant. I know my mother was an elemental master, but I don't know anything about my father," I explain locking my hands together sitting up. "I saw my adoptive parents recently and they said I have a brother."

"A brother!?" shouts Nya jumping from the bed. "You have a brother?"

"If they didn't lie, then I don't have brother. But they were pretty blunt. Never have lied to me since I used my powers," I explain. "So yes. I have a brother somewhere."

"Well, don't you want to find him?"

"Yes, but I can't. The history of my mother showed no sign of who she was with. I don't even know who my father is," I stood up walking to my mirror. Looking at my tired messy self.