Chapter 45 Brother and Friend

Your POV

"My brother..."

"Yes, your father is the Master of Wind and your mother is the Master of Light. Your-"

"No, you knew? You knew this whole time that I had a brother and you knew who he was? And you decided to keep that from knowing how bad of a life I grew up in?" I state, clenching my fist. I couldn't believe Wu did this to me.

"I was unaware you knew you had a brother..."

"Yeah, I know. Aria was the only that told me. That my parents left me there after my brother ran away. I'm guessing he went to you?"

"Y/n-"

"Uh, guys... he's back. And he's coming in fast," Nya announces, pointing up at the screen.

A red dot was coming quickly towards the bounty. I left the control room up to the deck, seeing Morro flying his dragon towards us.

"He has his powers and he a dragon!?"

"This doesn't seem like a fair fight," mumbles Cole.

Morro sweeps around and lands down on the ship. "Where is the staff?"

I push past the ninja and up to him, throwing a punch. "You jerk!" I shout, throwing another punch which he avoided.

"You left! You made our parents leave me with them!" I shout, kicking at him. Morro grabs my leg and flips me over onto the deck on the bounty. I bite my lip as I roll myself over to see Morro standing over me.

"They didn't leave you there! I did! Mom and dad left us, so I left with you!" he shouts, the wind around us began to speed up. "I couldn't take care of you so I left you with them!"

I felt numb, I couldn't move. I couldn't believe what he said, well at the same was anger with my foster parents for lying to me. But, why would I ever believe them? They were the ones that kicked me out of their house. I had to learn to live alone and with some people, I never knew any of them.

But how can I trust Morro? He is possessing Lloyd. Lloy out of all the people in Ninjago. I wasn't just going to believe him, I can't. As much as I want to just sit and talk with him. Talk about everything that has happened in the years we have been apart. Talk about our mother and father just to give me some idea of what they are like.

My body slammed into the deck of the ship. I scanned around seeing Kai, Zane, and Wu running to the lower deck. Well, Jay and Cole were fighting Morro. I felt so much pain running through me as I sat up and quickly sliding off the ship. My hand grasped the closest thing, on the ship holding me up.

"How did this happen?" I shout down at Cole, Jay, and Nya who were in the same predicament as me.

"He hit the Bounty's main control panel!" Nya answers, switching her hands.

"Well, we have to start flying or we will crash!"

I watch as Nya jumps from her spot to the control room of the bounty. She pulls on the wheel, and the Bounty returns to its upward position. Allow ing Cole, Jay, and I to get back on deck and get to her side. Each of us pulls as hard as we can on the wheel, trying to make sure the bounty doesn't crash headfirst into a mountain.

I feel the bounty lean back, seeing up just barely make it over the mountain with the luck of Nya. I sigh smiling over at her. She chuckles as she looks up at the map. "Um, guys. Hold onto what you can. We are about to go down!"

"So you were able to imprint... this," I say staring at the work Wu made out from the staff. Which he willingly threw to Morro.

"Can you make what it's saying out? You are a history buff," Kai asks, from the ground he was picking up branches for a fire tonight.