Chapter 33 An Eggroll and Fried Rice

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Would you all like a chapterish dedicated to the LEGO Ninjago movie? It would take some time, but it would be dedicated to the entire movie. Like a long au.

Your POV

Placing pajama pants and tank tops in my bag. Some books I had read, and some I haven't read.

We, the ninja and me, are going to an island. An island we know thought about. All I know, is they know about Serpentine Blood. It's scary that someone you don't know knows that.

'They did day Zane is alive... Could he? No, Zane wouldn't tell anyone that.'

A knock on my door, once again, "Yes?"

"Y/n?" a voice, known as Lloyd's father, says walking peeking from my door. "What are you up to?"

"Just packing my stuff up," I reply zipping my bag looking at the mirror. Fixing my appearance quickly as I swung my bag over my shoulder.

"For what?"

'You can't tell him.'

"The ninja and I are hanging out for the night. It's a way of bonding since we are still recovering from..." I cut myself off acting as if the subject of Zane was touchy. It still is, just not as bad as before.

"Ah, I was going to ask for help in the kitchen."

"Sorry about that, Garmadon," I give him a reassuring smile. "We plan on getting dinner after Lloyd and I drop our stuff off."

"It's alright, you'll just owe me some help once you get back," states Garmadon.

"Shall do."

"Y/n?"

Lloyd's blonde hair peeking from behind his father's body. "You ready?"

"Yep," I cheerful say walking between Garmadon and the door. "Sorry again, Garmadon."

"It's okay, you to get going."

I laugh smiling at Garmadon, he's a really kind person. He's a great sensei too.

"Let's go, Y/n," Lloyd's soft hand grabs ahold of my hand dragging me away from Garmadon.

'He's holding my hand again...'

"Ooo~ seems the lovebirds we're running late," comments Jay staring at our hands.

He still hasn't let go, which I'm not complaining about. His hand is soft, and I'm much closer to him. "She took forever packing."

"No, I didn't. You didn't stop by my room until the last minute," I state staring at his green eyes. 'My Ninjago they are so pretty...'

"Yeah yeah... just get in line," says Cole pulling me away from Lloyd. Letting our hands go of each other.

Standing behind Cole, I peek ahead of the line. So many different people here, all must be from different elemental masters. Different powers from ours.

A male standing on the dock with his hands behind his back. Black hair in a ponytail, big bushy brows, and a stern look. He seemed to know what was going on but isn't like the Chen on Chen's Noodle House.

Stepping forward in line, I stood beside him. "Ah... the Master of Light. You're the one Master Chen is most excited about."

"Nice to know," I reply with a small smile. "Now, who may you be?"

His bushy brows jumped a little before arching downwards, "My name is Clouse."

I raised my brows at him walking across the plank of wood onto the ship. "Lloyd!"