I arched my back and drew my hand up from his back, pushing my hand up through his dreadlocks, wrapping my long fingers around a bunch and tugging gently which caused him to let out a deep groan of pleasure which made me feel content, knowing I had done something. 

I got up from the seat and shifted around, pushing JJ onto the leather seat, before straddling him- putting one leg on either side of him. I rocked back and forth on him for a second before he threw his head back and groaned. Thank God the back windows were tinted so that nobody could look inside the car and see what we were doing. 

I reattached our lips as JJ trailed his hands lower down my back. I tilted my head to the side and rocked back and forth, feeling something hard growing underneath me. I realised he was getting hard, and realised where this was about to go.

I pulled back from JJ and opened my eyes, JJ following my actions and giving me a confused look.

'You need to go back to record the Sidemen video.' I reminded him, panting and catching my breath from that. JJ groaned when I said that. I slid off him and onto one of the seats, allowing him to edge towards the door and get out- but he stayed exactly where he was.

'How the fuck am I meant to go out with a boner?' He questioned after some time. His tone wasn't angry, but neither curious. It just sounded like he was pissed off.

'Sorry about that.' I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

'It was worth it.' He said, a JJ-like smirk appearing on his face, enhancing all of his best features. 

'Fair enough.' I smiled a little, thinking back to my euphoric state only moments ago. 

'That was... really something.' JJ commented.

'It was one of the better kisses I've experienced.' I shrugged and commented honestly.

'I'd say it was the best.' JJ nodded, obviously thinking and comparing it to his previous kisses with women. 

'Well I'd now recommend that you go back to film before the boys think you got jumped.' I recommended, giving JJ a light pat on his shoulder.

'But...' He pointed down to the bulge in his pants.

'Just toss off on the way.' I suggested. 'Or tuck it in your waistband.'

'Can you just blow me off?' He gave me puppy dog eyes.

'Hell no, JJ.' I threw my head back and laughed at his suggestion.

'Why not?!' He threw his hands up and questioned.

'Because we're in a public car park, and even though these back windows are tinted, none of the other ones are, which means that if someone looks through the front window they'd get a nasty surprise.' I started explaining. 'And also, it's barely even four o'clock!'

'I'll just tuck in my waistband, then.' He sighed. 'But I'm going to get you back.'

'For what?'

'Making me hard, and then not doing anything about it!'

'Bring it, bitch.' I said sassily, before realising what I said. 'Okay, wow- I did NOT mean to say that.'

JJ just laughed and pushed my shoulder gently. 'It's nice to see you aren't being as careful about what you say.' 

'What I just said was a throw-away-comment.' I shrugged. 'But enough talking already. Go film with the other Sidemen.'

'Fine.' He sighed. 'I'll see you in about an hour.' He leaned over and gave me a swift peck on the cheek before grinning and leaving turning around to open the car door.