Jas

A year has passed. Some shit got back to the judge and everybody. I'm walking out of here today with no bullshit following me. I haven't told Kym, I want to surprise her. I'm taking the bus back to Columbia because I didn't have anyone to call and come get me besides Kym.

After a long ass bus ride I'm finally in Columbia. Its 9:30 am on a Saturday, perfect. Kym is not at work and there's no school, absolutely perfect. I walked up to the front door and knocked. I heard my baby yelling at JoJo and Zari. Then the door opened and before I could say anything my wife jumped on me screaming. "Damn baby, calm down." I giggled and hugged her so tight. I put Kym down as I heard a baby crying. I looked at Kym with tears in my eyes. She led me in the nursery to my babygirl who had just awaken from a nap. I couldn't help but cry. I missed my daughters birth. She's a year old and doesn't have a clue who I am. "What's her name?" I looked at Kym to see her crying also. "Jayda Kiyana, the name you wanted". She smiled and I couldn't help but notice she looks just like Zari as Kym squeezed my hand tighter. I turned around to see my little sister and brothers standing behind me. Dai was the first to hug me. I've never felt my sister hug me so tight. "I missed you sis." She said between cries. "I missed you more lil sis. I got you. That shit behind us. I'm here. I'm good. You good. All y'all good." I said while we let each other go. Zari and Monte hugged me tight and then Tati. JoJo stood there. I picked him up and hugged him. "I love you mommy." He said hugging me. "I love you too big boy. You like your sister?" He looked at JK and nodded his head. I put him down. "Ima go shower then I'm all yours." I looked at everyone. I gave one last hug before going to shower.

I missed my wife. I missed my son. I missed my sister and brothers. I missed my family. Thank you God for bringing me home to my beautiful and healthy babygirl.