Mik

Leah: Hit my line bro. I know you've probably already got word though.

Third shift is killing me but I have to provide for my family. I wake up to a text from Leah. Got word about what? I looked over to see Emonio in bed with me but Emoni nowhere in sight. I dialed Leah number and she picked up on the third ring. "Whats up bro?" She said sounding serious. "Not shit. Trying to get some energy. You know third a killer." I said making small talk. "Yeah I know but you know Jas out right?" I sat up in bed. "Mik?" Leah said snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'm still here. When she get out? I thought she had atleast another year or so. "  I replied still in disbelief. "It don't matter. You been helping Kym and now it's time to stop and let her get her family back right and you get your family right. Time to let it go for good bro." I sat there listening to Leah talk knowing what she was saying is right. "I'm gone hit you later bro." I said before hanging up.

Kym and I don't have sex but she does hit me up every now and then when she needs a little extra money. Nobody knows about it except Leah. I'll always have love for her so if she need it it's hers. I don't know if she gone tell her girl but if I tell Emoni that's my ass. But what she doesn't know won't hurt her right?

I get out of bed and go downstairs to my baby cooking breakfast. "Sup baby?" I said as I walked in the kitchen. "Hey baby. Monio still asleep?" She asked me as I kissed her cheek. "Yeah he snoring and all." I giggled. "Leave my baby alone. We don't complain about your snoring." I shook my head and sat at the table as she fixed my plate. There's no way I can tell Emoni I've been giving Kym money. Then again we both promised to have an open and honest relationship with eachother. Maybe I'll eventually tell her. But tell her now? Hell no.