Kym

I get home to find out Monte is suspended for fighting. Jas took his tv, cell phone & laptop but not the chargers, game systems but not the games or the chords. I love that Jas is around. Yes she's a female but she's also like the father figure the boys never had and they love it. We couldn't be happier. I get home and my baby has dinner cooked. She's not perfect but she's perfect enough for me. We're happy.

I talk to Monte about getting suspended and he's going to the shop to work for free. That's cool with me. Jas and I were cuddling on the couch when Tatiana came running through the front door. "DAI GOT SHOT JAS!! COME ON! DAI GOT SHOT!!" She screamed with tears steady running. Jas jumped up so fast I fell to the floor. I called Grandma June to get the boys including JoJo. Jas was at the scene with Dai. I took the boys to Grandma June then headed to the hospital to meet Jas and Tatiana. I sat in the waiting room calming both of them down. The doctor came out and we all stood up. "Daisia is in critical condition. She was hit three times. Twice in the back. One time in the leg. She'll make it though." Doc told us. We sighed of relief that she will make it. Jas demanded that she go see her. I watched as she followed the doctor through the double doors.

"Tatiana tell me what happened." I looked into her eyes. "We were sitting at the park chilling like we do every day. A car ride by twice so Dai was like if I say run just run. I asked her who it was. She told me she honestly dont know. The car came back and started shooting. Dai yelled run so I did. She ran too then she fell. Thats when the car sped off. I went back to Dai then some guys from a house across the street said they can guarantee they thought she was someone else. That's when I ran to y'all house." She cried so hard I couldn't help but cry too.

This is so fucked up. Dai I'm praying for you sis.