Jas

I got off work and went home to pack some clothes for the weekend. Kym don't know it yet but I'm staying at her house this weekend. Dai staying with Tatiana or Emmanuel. On my way to Kym house I stopped to pick up some good movies. Something that's good but not too bad for Zari and Monte. I stopped and grabbed a large pizza, wings, and breadsticks from Dominos.

I pulled up to Kym house and knocked. Monte opened the door and smiled when he saw me. "My main man what's up?" I asked letting Monte give me a hug. My hands were full. "What's up homie?" He asked me taking the drinks out my arms. "Where my lil man and my lady?" I said walking in the house. "Kym giving Zari a bath." He responded while we walked to the kitchen. "Have you had your bath?" I asked. "No" he sat the drinks on the counter. "Well after we all eat you go take yours then we gone watch some movies. Sound good?" I asked him smiling. "Real good." He answered while dapping me up.

We went to wash our hands then sat at the table talking about school. He got a project he needs help with and you know I'll help my main man out. Kym and Zari walked out smiling when they saw me. I picked Zari up and hugged him. Then while he sat at the table I hugged my lady and pulled her chair out. I sat down and said the grace, we ate and got full then watched movies. The boys fell asleep I put them in their beds.

I took a shower before getting in Kym bed. When I walked out she was knocked out. I got in beside her and she woke up enough to lay on me and cuddle. I laid there thinking for the rest of the night..

How am I going to tell her about my son? How will she react?