Kym

"What's your problem?" I asked Mik who was deep in her thoughts on the couch. "You." She said while staring at the tv. I got up and turned the tv off then sat beside her. "Me?" I asked shocked. She looked at me. "Kym you been up my ass lately and I just be wanting some space. Where you at bae? Who you with bae? It's like you my mother or something and it's annoying." She said bluntly. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. "Really Mik?" I said holding back tears. She nodded. "Who was that stud Kym?" She asked. "That was Jaz. Tati right hand Dai sister." I said telling the truth. "Babe it was nothing I promise. We had small talk then I took her to work. That was it." I kept going but Mik was zoned out.

I sat on her lap and kissed her. She looked up at me. I kissed her neck and nibbled her ear. She stood up and carried me to her room. Laid me on the bed and locked the door. She walked over and started undressing me as she kissed and sucked all over my body. Lawd her lips feel so good on my skin. I let out soft moans as she sucked and played with my twins. She started kissing her way to my girl. She threw my legs open & teased me kissing on my thighs. "Mik stop teasing baby." I moaned out softly. I felt her warm tongue going to work in my wetness I almost screamed. When I say she knows what she doing. She knows exactly what she's doing. She put her tongue to work while I pulled on her hair and shook and screamed until I cum all in her mouth. Then she went to her closet. Mik came out with a smirk on her face and her little friend she's calls Jimmy. She walked over to me and picked me up. She sat me on her dresser kissing and sucking my neck. I felt the head of Jimmy slowly making its way inside me. I gasped and started to moan and pull her curly long hair as she stroked my girl nonstop. "Mmm papi." I moaned out. She started speeding up as I moaned and scratched all over her body. I cum all over her strap and she licked and sucked it up. I got up and my weak body made its way to the shower. I washed then got out and put on her shorts and a t-shirt. She was on the bed knocked out.

I got the boys and Tatiana from the yard. We got in my car and drove to my house. Got the boys some school clothes for school and got myself some clothes. We picked up some pizza and wings and headed back to Mik house. When I got back I went to get her up for work but she was already in the shower. Her phone was ringing so I answered it.

"Hello" I said to the unknown number. "Who is this?" A feminine voice asked. "Kym. Mik's girlfriend." I replied with attitude. "Just tell your little girlfriend to hurry up and come over. I've been waiting for 20 minutes".

The female hung up the phone and I was heated. I sat on Mik bed and waited for her. I heard the shower turn off and I faced the door waiting for her to walk in. "So you going to see some bitch Tamika?" I asked soon as she walked in the room. "If you talking about the unknown number that's my co-worker Kym." She said nonchalantly. "Tamika. Gay co-worker?" I asked staring her down. "Yes but it's nothing Kym. We're going to applebees." She replied getting dressed. Mik has cheated on me before and I love her but I just can't leave her. The thought of her taking another female out to eat killed me. But I let it go and stormed into the kitchen with my siblings. I don't even know the last time she spent time with me. But whatever I officially don't care. She can do her and I'll do me.