Jas

I been out of work for two months and still no damn job. Ugh ! I'm irritated, frustrated, stressed, everything. I can't let my baby keep paying bills and taking care of the kids including JoJo by herself. I go fill applications and try to talk to club owners and barbershops every single day. I got a homie in Atlanta that got her own barbershop and her father owns a club. It's not a gay club but right now anything is a start to get back on my feet. The only thing is Kym probably not gone want to move. I know for a fact Dai not gone want to move and Mik probably not gon let Tati come so they can stay together. I pull out my phone to text Kym.

-- When you coming home?

I took a hot shower and put on some shorts and tank top and chilled on the couch playing the ps3 the kids got for Christmas while I was gone. My phone vibrated next to me. I put the game on pause and read the text.

Pretty Girl K: Give me a couple hours i'll be there.

-- Where are you? We need to talk.

Pretty Girl K: About what? Everything okay?

-- I don't know. Are you avoiding my question. Where are you?

Pretty Girl K: On my way home !

Before  I could call to see what that was about with Kym my babygirl started waking up from her nap whining. I went in to get JK and she chilled with me on the couch until mommy got home. While I waited on Kym and JK ate her little snacks I called my studbro in Atlanta to see what I could do. She answered the phone quick asf. "My nigga what's up? Last time I called ya girl said you was in the pin." "Hell yeahh bro they got my ass on some shit i didn't even do. I need help though bro." I got to the point trying to make it quick before Kym got home. "Anything for you my bro. What's up?" I sighed as I told her how I can't get my job back as the DJ at the gay club I was working at and no barbershop is trying to let me get a booth. "I know it's rough bro but you know you can always come help me out at the shop. I know you already got your license and everything. But as far as the DJing for my pops. I'll have to talk to him about that but you already got a job with me. Anything for you. Talk to your girl and everyone then hit me back and let me know what's up." I couldn't help but smile. "I love you bro and I promise when I get back on my feet I got you." We finished some small talk about life then hung up as Kym walked in the door with the kids.

They gone be pissed but something has to be done. We moving to Atlanta.