Kym

So I hear Mik got a new girl. Good for her. Hope they last. But the way Mik set up... Mmm let me stop being petty.

I finally gave in to Jas. We went to the doctor and the process and did some research. Guess what? Kym is 3 months pregnant. Yes mamn, yes sir you heard me correctly. I feel great, a lil bit of mood swings, cravings, and bipolarness but it'll pass.

Tatiana is excited, so are the boys. My little family is complete after our little one arrives. I can't wait. Grandma June had a heart attack and passed away. It's been hard but we're getting through it. Even Jas took it hard. Its been really overwhelming and stressful.

I'm laying on the couch with my feet up when I hear a knock at the door. I looked at the time on my phone, 10:30 pm. Who is this? Jas and the boys gone skating. Dai and Tatiana gone to the movies. Who could this be?

I made my way off the couch to answer the door. I opened it to see an officer standing there. "Hello sir,  uhm how can I help you?" I asked the officer. "Does Jasmine Lee live here mamn?" He questioned. "Yes sir but she's not here at the moment. May I ask why you're looking for her?" The officer looked at me for a minute. "I'm going to assume you're her girlfriend correct?" I looked blankly. "Yes sir." I responded. "Theres a warrant out for Jasmine to be arrested with the connections of a armed robbery. Here's my card. Tell her call me or turn herself in before it gets ugly. Thank you for your time." The officer turned and made his way to his vehicle. I stood frozen before I realized he sat waiting for me to get back in the house. I shut the door and texted Jas: home right now !

She got some explaining to do.