Emoni

"Emonio, come here babe !" I yelled out to my two year old son. He ran in the kitchen full speed. "Ready to eat handsome?" I asked as he hugged my leg. "Ya mommy." He replied smiling. I picked him up and took him to the bathroom to wash his hands. We raced back to the kitchen and he climbed in his booster seat. "What's first?" I asked like I always do before any meal. "Pray." He replied as I scooted him to the table.  Emonio bowed his head and put his hands together. "Thank you." He spoke with his eyes closed then went straight for his chicken. I couldn't help but giggle at my son.

As you know I'm Emoni. I'm 21 and Mik is my oh so sexy girlfriend. Emonio, pronounced Emonyo, is my two year old son. I have my own place and I'm currently in school for cosmetology and I also do hair on the side. I have two brothers. My older brother, Quinn, who is 24 and my younger brother, Jay, who is 18. They live in Atlanta. My mother and father both passed away three years ago, three months apart, both from cancer. It's been hard but we deal with it.

I've been waiting on Mik for an hour. No text, no phone call, nothing. I'm sitting here reading a book on my tablet when there's a knock at the door. I roll my eyes as I get up and open the door to see it's Mik standing there with a big smile across her face. "Damn I can't come in baby?" She asked while walking in. "What was the point of asking a question if your just going to walk in anyway?" I asked with attitude while shutting the door. "Emoni I'm sorry bae. I fell asleep and overslept." She sat on the couch. I stared her down as I sat next to her. "Where's lil man at?" She questioned me. "In his bed sleep and that's where he gone stay. Its twelve at night don't wake him up." I said sounding beyond serious. "Babe this how you acting tonight? I was sle..." I cut her off before she could finish. "I'm sleepy." She looked at me like I'm crazy. "What? You think you getting sex after being an hour late. No mamn. Come on and go to bed." I got up in nothing but her t-shirt on and walked like a model to the bedroom. Eventually Mik came and got in bed. She got comfortable before I laid on her. "This some bullshit." I heard her mumble. I dozed off with a smile on my face.

I handled my problem before she got here. That ass shouldn't have been late.