Tamika

See what I'm talking about. She tripping. I'm going to dinner with a friend. I noticed they bought pizza but I already got plans with Alicia fine ass. I don't even know why Kym answered my phone. I don't be all up in her sh*t.

I pulled up to Alicia house and got out. Checked over myself. Checked my hair and I was looking too damn good with my all white outfit, my hair in a long curly ponytail with my white snapback hat. The real polo cologne, and my favorite gold necklace. I was killing it. I walked up to Alicia door and knocked three times when she answered looking sexy as hell.

"Well are you gone stand there or come in?" She asked in that sexy baby voice snapping me out of my thoughts. I walked in and waited for her to close the door before pulling her into a tight hug smelling her perfume. I slowly let her go. "So where you wanna go lil mama?" I asked her admiring her curves. She blushed. "Uhm.. I was hoping we could chill here maybe." She said shyly. "Iight that's cool." I said getting comfortable on the couch. She went into the kitchen and brought back two plates and a bottle of Hennessey..

"Damn girl you can cook?" I said eyeing the plates like a starving dog. "Dont play me Mik. I throws down in the kitchen." She responded while sitting closely beside me. We said our prayers and ate the food then she popped in the movie Baby Boy while we cuddled and sipped on Hennessey.

........

I woke up with a mean ass headache. I realized I was laying on the couch in nothing but my boxers and sports bra. I jumped up and saw a note on the table.

Last night was amazing. I'm headed to work. Lock the door when you leave. -- Alicia :*.

What the hell happen? I thought to myself. I checked my phone to see no missed calls or texts from Kym. I quickly showered then put my clothes back on. I drove around trying to avoid going home to a pissed off Kym. Then I realized she should be at school. I drove by Westside to see her car parked in the student section. I took a deep breath and drove home. I done f*cked up.

.......

I got home and took some medicine for this headache. I sat on the couch deep in my thoughts about Kym and last night. Man I wasn't planning on sleeping with Alicia. But when I'm with her Kym is nowhere in my mind. I've hung with Alicia a couple times that Kym doesn't know about but last night was our first time having sex. I grabbed my phone and texted my bro Leah..

Me- I f*cked up bro.

Leah- On my way bro. Smh. (Shaking My Head)