Tatiana

I walked in school and all eyes were on me. I held my head up high and walked with confidence to my locker. I was getting my stuff for class when my right hand girl Daisia a.k.a Dai walked up. "Tati, Tati, Tati, look at my right hand." She said looking me up and down. "Stop Dai." I said cheesing from ear to ear. "Girl Mik finally kept her promise?" She said leaning against the other lockers. "Yes. She was finally off yesterday and it was just me and my sister." I said smiling at the thought of Tamika finally making time for just me. Dai sucked her teeth and I turned around to see Jermaine fine ass walking my way. I tried not to cheese so hard but I couldn't help it. The boy is fine.

"Whats up Tatiana?" He asked admiring my new clothes. "Hey Jermaine." I said shyly. "So uhh.. Tati when you gone let me get your number?" He asked looking at me. "What's up to you too nigga." Dai said standing straight up. Jermaine dapped her up then focused his attention back to me. "Umm.. I don't have a cellphone Jermaine." I said looking down. "It's cool. Just holla at me when you get one." He replied  walking away.

The bell rung and Dai walked me to class quietly. Which is weird cause Dai is never quiet. Like always we got stares. People think we're a couple because Dai is a lesbian that dresses like a boy. She's cute as hell but I'm not down that path. My sister Mik is. We got to my class she gave me a slight hug & walked off. What's her problem?

*After School*

I was waiting outside for Mik or her best friend Leah to pick me up. I didn't see neither car. Then I saw Kym car coming. I smiled and walked out to get in. "Hey sis." She said as I got in. "Hey girl." I said putting my seatbelt on. "Hey boys." I greeted Monte and Zari in the backseat. We pulled off as Rae Sremmurd song No Type flowed through the car. I wonder why Kym is picking me up. She must be going to our house or Mik is busy. I thought about Jermaine asking me for my number. I really need to ask Mik for a cellphone.

.........

We pulled up to my house and I got out and waited on Zari. He grabbed my hand and walked with me in the house. I noticed Mik car was here and the door was already open. Monte, Zari, and I went to my room to do our homework. I helped the boys with theirs then sent them to the backyard while I worked on mine. Finally I was done and headed outside to play with them. I noticed Mik and Kym had an attitude. I closed the door behind me and started playing Tag You're It with my brothers. Yes, My brothers.