Jas

I can't even tell you what's going through my mind right now. My little sister though? My little sister? I suppose to be her protector. But I wasn't there. I've heard several different rumors already. I haven't even gotten on Facebook. That's just more rumors to read. Kym told me what Tatiana said happen. Dai better not be dealing with no illegal shit.

I walked in the hospital room to see Dai and Tatiana talking. I hugged my little sister softly and hugged Tatiana too. "Doc said she can leave in a couple hours." Tati told me. Shit it's been a week I hope she can. Police are investigating. No leads right now as to who did it. Shit just fucked up right now.

Two hours later we headed home with Dai. I had to carry her in the house. "Jas I'm not in no illegal shit I promise. I wouldn't dare fuck up playing basketball." Dai was telling me as I put her in her bed. "I know you not. I know how important basketball is to you. Just focus on getting better so you can play next season. We gone find out who did this shit. Take a nap before Tatiana get here. You kno she coming." We both giggled. Mik told Tati it was cool for her to stay a couple days with us.

I went downstairs to see police at the front door. "Mamn can we speak to you?" The officer asked. "Sure what's up?" I replied stepping outside. "Do you know an Emmanuel that goes by E?" He asked me reading from the pad. "That's my aunt adopted son." I told them. "Well apparently he was in that car and he pulled the trigger but he didn't know it was Daisia. Emmanuel committed suicide last night mamn. If you have any questions call me at this number." He wrote down his number and handed it to me. I stood there shocked as they walked away.

Damn E. Really?