Tamika

"TAMIKA!!" my little sister Tatiana yelled out like she was crazy. The hell wrong with this girl. I sat up in bed and wiped the crust out my eyes. Working third shift is a killer. "TAMIKA!!" Tatiana yelled again. I got up and walked in Tati room. "What you want girl?" I asked her irritated. "You still gone take me to get some new clothes and shoes like you promised?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. "They been messing with you at school again?" I asked already knowing the answer. She put her head down. I tilted her head up. "Shower and put some clothes on and we'll head to the mall. Just me and you I promise." I said kissing her forehead. She smiled and jumped up running in her closet to find some decent clothes. I went in my bathroom and showered with my favorite Axe body wash. Finally got out and went in my room into my closet. Put on my favorite Scooby Doo boxers and a sports bra, my all red joggers, black t-shirt,red & black Jordans, and Miami heat snap back. I know your wondering who the f*ck I am. Here you go.

I'm Tamika Lynn. 19 years old, mixed with black and white, I don't know my dad, barely see my drug addicted mom, I have custody of my 12 year old sister Tatiana and as soon as my little brother Tonio hits 1 I get custody of him too.

.......

Me and Tatiana pulls up to the Columbia mall. Doing exactly what I promised, school clothes shopping spree. See the problem is soon as I turned 18 I had to get a job to take care of Tatiana. When I turned 16 my mother started doing drugs and soon became addicted. I was forced to grow up and handle her motherly duties. I started working third shift to take care of me and Tati and pay the bills. We're doing good but when I get Tonio I'll have to get another job or something. I don't know yet.

....

We got out of my 2012 red on the outside and cream on the inside Honda Accord. Tatiana picked a store and that's where we went. She picked out some outfits and I paid. She chose a shoe store and picked two pairs of Jordans and one pair of vans. I paid and we headed to the food court. I got Chinese and Tati got chik-fil-a as we scanned around looking for an area to sit down. "So where's Kym?" She asked while eating. I shrugged because my mouth was too full to talk. "That's your girl. You should find out. Make sure she's okay and doesn't need anything." She said while putting a fry in her mouth. She's right. I haven't texted Kym since I woke up. I checked my phone to see three text messages from her.

Texts:

Babe: I miss you my love

Babe: Mik?

Babe: Call or text when you wake please. Thanks.

I smiled at the fact she misses me. I decided to wait a little longer before I hit her line. I slid my phone back in my pocket as me and Tati got up and headed home. She couldn't wait to pick out an outfit for school tomorrow. Spoiled.