"How much blood did you lose?" Tony asked me worriedly.

"A pint maybe." I said. Then, Fury went to me and Tony. I gave Fury the files. 

"Can we talk later? I feel like losing myself.." I said while me and Tony made our way inside.

"Sure Captain." Fury said. In a little while, me and Tony arrived at the infirmary. The doctor began to stitched me up while I rest my head on Tony's shoulder. 

"I told you I should come." Tony said.

"Can we talk later? I feel super tired." I said as I looked at him. He just nodded his head and he peck my lips. 

"I love you so much, Y/N. I'm just so worried that something happened to you." 

"I love you too, babe. I'm sorry I made you worried." 

"It's what boyfriends do, Y/N." Tony said as he kissed my forehead. 

"Your left shoulder should be fine, Agent. We'll put you on arm sling so you won't force yourself with too much force on the wound." The doctor said.

"Thank you." Me and Tony said. I sat up properly and Tony got me my clothes. Actually, it was Tony's black polo. 

"I'll give you a few minutes to change your clothes, Agent." The doctor said. I just nodded my head and he went out of the door. Tony locked the door and he undid my clothes. After he successfully removed my suit. He let me wore his polo. He slowly put the sleeves on my wounded part and I successfully put it on. Tony buttoned the polo. After the polo, I slowly stand and he bent a little and he put on my high-waist denim shorts. After that, he unlocked the door and he went near me. I leaned in to him and gave his lips a peck.

"Thank you.." I told him.

"You're welcome." He said as he winked. Just then, we heard a knock on the door. We looked at the door and saw the doctor came in with an arm sling on his hand. He slowly but cautiously put the arm sling on my left arm. 

"I also informed Director Fury that you won't be able to go on a mission for 3 months. Also, no training until you're healed and physically capable." He said. I nodded my head and Tony said his thanks to the doctor. I put my right arm around Tony's waist and hugged him to me. Tony put his arm on my waist and we walked out of the infirmary. 

"Babe, can we go to Fury first before we go home?" I asked him.

"Sure, baby. Lead the way." He said and I began to lead us to Fury's office. 

~After a couple of minutes~

Me and Tony reached Fury's office, Tony knocked on it and we heard Fury commanded to come in. Tony opened the door and I peaked my head on the door. 

"Got a minute?" I asked him. 

"Sure, come in." Fury said. Me and Tony walked to his office and Tony closed the door behind him. I sat in front of Fury's desk and Tony sat in front of me. 

"What's the report?" Fury asked. 

"Successfully retrieved the files, commands were followed but me and Harlow took the shot from Miss HYDRA." I said.

"What's the status with Miss HYDRA?" Fury asked as he stood from his chair.

"Dead. I shot her a couple of times since she shot Lieutenant Harlow." I said.

"Harlow is in a coma right now." Fury said.

"It's my fault.." I said as I sighed and slumped on my chair.

"What do you mean?" Fury asked. I looked at Tony and he was confused, the same look as Fury.

"When Miss HYDRA shot me, I asked for a backup. I fell unconscious cause I fell from the stairs and when I gained consciousness, Miss HYDRA took the opportunity to shot Harlow twice while he and the other agents were helping me up. When she shot Harlow, I emptied my bullets all on her. She got twice on her head and a lot on her body." I explained.

"Listen Agent, you did everything you can. You have my permission in killing her. Harlow and you just take the shot instead of your agents. You and Harlow did what a true leader will do. You gave justice to Harlow right there and I'm proud of you, Captain. You should have a medal of honor since--"

"I don't think I deserve that." I interjected. 

"You deserve it, Captain." Fury said as he went near to his table and leaned near me. "Don't blame yourself for what happened to you and Harlow. It's part of the job. Your mission was a success." Fury said. I just sighed and nodded my head.

"Thank you Fury." I told him and I smile at him. 

"You're welcome, Agent. Now, go home. You need to rest. Stark, take care of my agent, here." Fury commanded Tony.

"Even if you don't tell me, I will always take care of her." Tony said and he winked at me. I just giggled at him and I stand. Tony did the same and I held Tony's hand.

"We'll get going." I said.

"Alright. Take care." Fury said.

"Thanks." I said while me and Tony walked out of his office and into my hotel for the long rest. Vacation can now start. ;)