Alexa Bliss:

Note: This will be in reverse order, and it does not include Alexa's winning of the 2018 Women's Money In The Bank Briefcase, even if it is referenced here. Also, I change all of the images and replace them due to a glitch facebook had at some point between June 1st and June 2nd.

WWE Women's Tag Team Championships [Reign #3]: Won with "The Empress of Tomorrow" Asuka from "Damage CTRL's" Iyo Sky/Io Shirai and Dakota Kai on October 31st 2022 (aka Halloween!) on the Halloween edition of WWE Monday Night Raw, with Bliss picking up the win for her team after Asuka helped take down Iyo Sky, before Bliss hit the latter Joshi Wrestler with the "Twisted Bliss" for the win.

Lost The Titles Back To: "Damage CTRL's" Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky/Io Shirai on November 5th 2022 at WWE Crown Jewel 2022*, with Dakota Kai picking up the pinfall win after Nikki Cross interfered in the match by attack her former WWE Women's Tag Team Championship tag partner Alexa Bliss before Bliss could do attempt to do her "Twisted Bliss" finisher again.

[Days Held: 5 Days - Successful Title Defences: 0].

*Note: I didn't watch Crown Jewel 2022 personally, and honestly I don't really plan on doing so, but I've seen the pictures and I'm listening to reviews as I was writing. Sorry.

WWE 24/7 Championship [Reign #1]: Won the Nikki A

WWE 24/7 Championship [Reign #1]: Won the Nikki A.S.H. (formerly Alexa's WWE Women's Tag Team Championship tag partner, Nikki Cross) on July 18th 2022 on an episode of WWE Monday Night Raw during the middle of a 6-Woman Tag Team Match, in part due to the 24/7 title defence rules of the title.

Lost The Title To: Doudrop/Viper almost immediately after winning the title on the same day and during the exact same 6-Woman Tag Team Match in which Bliss had won the title, due to, again, the rules of the 24/7 Championship.

Side-Note: This was the first title that Bliss had won and held since winning and losing the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships in 2020 (though if you don't want to count this title win on Alexa's accomplishments, then fair enough).

[Days Held: 0 Days - Successful Title Defences: 0].