He nodded in understanding, knowing he would be the same if not harsher had someone done the same thing to him.

"Thank you for even giving me that." He said before engulfing her in a hug. "Now, do you want to make a den?"

She smiled in reply before they got to work. Not too soon after, Miguel came in with two bowls; one with popcorn and the other with ice cream. His eyebrows raised in shock as he took in the sight of the complex shelter made of blankets and pillows that Taiga and Pablo had created.

"Well, I see you two have made up." He observed with a slight chuckle before joining them under the den. "Quite the masterpiece you have here."

"Whoever knew that our little sister was an expert DIY builder." Pablo joked before they swiftly started the movie marathon.

"What the hell is this crap?" A voice interjected during the film, all three siblings turning to see a confused Diego standing in the doorway.

"Spirited Away." Taiga's replied before motioning him to join them.

Reluctantly, he walked over to them before sitting cross legged but rather amused by the tent-like den that had been built.

"It looks like some shitty cartoon."

"Hey, no swearing in front of the youngest." Miguel scolded Diego who just rolled his eyes back.

"It's fine as long as she doesn't say it."

"What, why not?" Taiga's pouted.

"You can when you're older, nena." Diego ruffled her hair, her feebly attempting to thwack his hands away like an persistent fly that wouldn't stop buzzing beside her ear.

He smirked evilly before all four of them became immersed in the movie, Diego hogging all the snacks and honing his persuasion skills by getting Taiga to try some of the ice cream.

A few hours had passed when they heard the weight of the heavy front door being opened and shut, loud footsteps following. Leonardo had arrived home, his coat sprinkled with what seemed to be the warning patter of a storm.

Like Diego, he stood merely observing the siblings, most likely confused by the layout they were relaxing in but none of the surprise showed on his face.

"Come to the office once you've finished please, Taiga." He ordered before briskly making his way upstairs.

A hint of confusion settled in her gut, wondering what he'd have to say to her. It was evident enough that it would be an apology, but his personality was very different to the two brothers who had already done so, therefore it almost worried her how he'd be.

Faster than she expected, the last five minutes of the movie had ended and she found herself venturing towards Leonardo's office, every step closer making her more and more anxious.

"Come in, Taiga." She heard Leo say through the door before she could even knock.

It occurred to her then that maybe her brother had superpowers because he seemed to be permanently omniscient. Warily, she pushed the door open to reveal the normal image of Leo sitting at his desk like a powerful king.

Awkwardly, she took a seat directly in front of him and shifted under his intense gaze. The dark office never failed to surprise her with its monochromatic tones that seemed to match Leo surprisingly well.

"It's been a long time since we spoke." She decided to begin their conversation, hinting at how he hadn't uttered even a whisper towards her for what felt like months.