TEN

"I've looked everywhere for ya', Taiga

"I've looked everywhere for ya', Taiga."

The man pulled his hood down, revealing a face with dark blue eyes that shone with ill intent. The light, blonde hair that was splayed atop his head was messy and she could tell just by looking at him - he was dangerous.

Desperately, she backed into the wall behind her, eager to put as much distance between herself and him. She felt panicked and lost, not knowing why she had been taken.

But she tried to mentally reassured herself that they were still in the café, a public place therefore he wouldn't harm her. Would he?

"Jason's been missing his little plaything ever since that wench killed herself." He lips curled into a vile grin.

He was talking about her mother. Her suicide had seen to it that Taiga was sent away to her warm-hearted brothers and away from Jason. But how did this man connect to him?

She cowered away even further, terrified by the fact that he knew about her personal history and seemed to be rather amused by it. He was disgusting.

Slowly, he stepped towards her and lifted a strand of her hair, lightly caressing it.

"I wouldn't mind a turn once Jason's finished. You're a sweet little thing, ain't ya'?." A sick smile was plastered on his face.

She was frozen in terror, immobilised by his threat. No way did she wish to be sent back to Jason, but who knew how much power this man held.

"I'm only here to warn ya', poppet. We'll be comin' back for ya' and when we do, ya' better be ready." A shiver of fear crept down her spine at his foreshadowing. "Jason wants his toy back and I don't blame the old bugger." A dark chuckle escaped him.

He backed away from her, much to her relief, and unlocked the door but just before leaving, he put his hood back up and turned to address her one last time.

"Tell your brothers about me and ya' dead." The dark threat horrified her as she didn't want any harm to befall her siblings.

"See ya' soon, poppet." His said in a sing-song voice, slithering through the door and leaving the quivering girl petrified and plastered against the wall.

With many deep breaths, she attempted to calm herself down, not wanting anything to seem suspicious when she went back to her brothers. A gut wrenching feeling made itself present as she thought about what would happen.

As much as she hated the idea of being with Jason again, the possibility of harm coming to her brothers was even worse. Although they were strong, she would still do whatever she could in order to protect them.