Chapter 26 I Love You

*Contains Fluffiness at the End*

We spent a good two hours hanging out with Niall, Louis, Zayn, Harry and Liam. I would never in a million years have thought to be hanging out with One Direction.

"Aha! Found you!" Louis yelled as he oppened the cupboard, and found me in a ball on the floor. I pouted and crawled out of the stuffy place.

"Im bored of Hide and Seek now!" Niall whined, coming out from behind the clothing-line. Great hiding place Niall. Not that we couldn't see him anyway...

"One more game?" Harry pleaded from beside Louis.

"One more then" Niall frowned.

"We have to get back soon anyway. So yeah one more game" George sighed from beside me.

I gave him a confused look, but he just pointed at his watch.

Why the hurry? Its only.. gosh Its 11:30pm!

"Who's it then?" Liam asked.

"Who was the first person to be found?" Zayn asked.

"George" Louis smirked.

George groaned and walked in front of all of us.

"20..." He began counting.

I seperated from the others, and began tip-toeing quickly.

I went over to the bathroom. I couldn't think of anywhere else!

I checked if it was locked, and when I saw it wasn't, walked in.

But something was wrong.. the water was running...

There, infront of me, stood JJ. Naked. Yep. I had just walked into JJ who was just going into the shower, and I had caught him without clothes on.

"Char!" He yelped, his face flushing red as he grabbed a nearby towel and covered his bare body. I felt the blood rush to my head. Well this was embarresing!

"I- Im sorry! The door wasn't locked!" I shook my head.

He bit his lip. "Oops. Why you here anyway? Thought you and George left ages ago?"

"Nope, still here. Oh and we're playing hide and seek with One Direction!" I boasted.

He rolled his eyes and looked down at his toes.

"Oh my god JJ hide me!" I suddenly remembered.

He raised his eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"Hide me! George has been counting and is obviously done now!" I whispered.

He snorted and looked around the room.

"Can't you go somewhere else?"

"No! I don't have time!" I protested.

I ignored his reply, and jumped into the shower behind JJ.

"Hey!" He glared at me.

I shrugged and crawled onto my knees in the shower.

Just as my knees made contact with the floor, the door was oppened, and George stood looking at JJ.

"Hey..." He trailed off as he realised that JJ was only covered with a towel.

"Hi" JJ said awkwardly tightining the towel around his body.

Poor JJ. Walked in by two people in less than ten minutes. How embarresing for him.

That's what he gets for not locking the door!

"Sorry about... this..." George said, meaning the walk-in.