Chapter 15 Little Things

Chapter 15 - Little Things

A/N short authors note! dont worry I will get to writing! so on this chapter, I will have George's Pov, (point of view) which is rare;) so enjoy while you can! I love you all, thank you so much for reading, you make my day with comments and all! Please vote/comment/fan! Sorry Its boring, just a filler chapter haha. Enjoy though!  ~ Mairead xx

George's P.O.V

I stopped at the hotel entrance, and looked back at Charley's car, as she drove away in the distance.

I smiled to myself, then walked inside, ignoring Marilyn's glare, and running to the lift.

As I got in and clicked the buttons to my floor, I thought back to what had happened before.

The kiss. It was amazing. Probably the best kiss I had ever had, and it was with the girl with my dreams too. She was perfect. Everything she did, just made me want to fall to my knees in love.

Her laugh, her smile, the way she treated people like they where her own, the way she blushed when I complimented her, the way she made anything look sexy, and finally, the way her lips looked.

I had been craving them for so long now, and you have no idea how amazing it felt to finally feel them against mine. I was also so happy she had dumped Mark, but also, a little scared.

I entered my room, then sat down on the sofa, frowning as I read the messages.

Stay away from her, she loves me, not you.

You Prick.

What does she even see in you? Im a guy, yes, but your just.. ew.

Your hopeless.

Go die, and leave her with me.

She deserves so much better.

Tears poured down like fountins, making the screen blur, so I couldn't see the writing anymore.

How could someone like Mark, send me threatening messages like that?

They had started the day I sat in the Coffee Shop with Char, the day we where re-united.

But Mark couldn't stop me from loving someone. Nope. I was going on a date with her tomorrow, and that, was final. If anyone tried to ruin it for us, expecially Mark, they would never see the light again. I was tired of listening to other peoples orders. Tired.

"Eeey, sexy lady," I jumped up from the sofa in surprise, when my phone rang.

"'ello?" I answered breathlessly, still recovering from the shock.

"George? Where are you? You where supposed to be here half an hour ago! Louis going mental!" the panicked voice of Jaymi yelled. I gasped. I had tottally forgotten about the rehersal!

"Im sorry! I'll be over in ten!" I said hurriedly, hanging up before he could answer.

After collecting my jacket and shoes and putting them on quickly, I ran downstairs, not bothering to take the lift, ran outside, and towords my brand new car.

I had just passed my driving lessons, so hopefully I would drive fast without crashing!

I didn't bother putting on music, as it was only a three minute drive to Louis' anyway, and I would be singing and listening to music a lot this afternoon!

I got there just in time, to be greeted by my three best friends, and mentor.

Only a two days left till Saturday.