Chapter 48 Creating Moments

A/N hey guys:D so. This wont be your typical authors note... oh no no. Well, this chapter will be the ~sex scene~ :)))) took you surprise there huh? Sweet innocent George is not so innocent no more! ;D haha ignore me and my complete randomness....

Anyywaaysss. What Im trying to say, is there will be mature content in this chapter. So if you aren't comfterable with it, either don't read this chapter, or skip the *'s where I write *mature content*. Sofia, (@ukjcats) wrote half of this dirty stuff for me, because of my awkwardness I wasn't comfterable writing it sooo, thank you Sofia! :D

Enjoy my pervy Jcats;)

~ Mairead xox (and Sofia)

Chapter 48 - Creating Moments

The sun rays hit me hard, as I sat up in the bunk. I groaned at the pain in my eyes, and squeezed them shut again. I blinked a few times until my eyesight adjusted to the light. Unlike yesturday, I could feel a body lying next to me, causing a smile to form on my lips.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I whisper into his hair, my lips lingering over the top of his head.

He let out a muffled groan into the pillow. "Five more minutes."

Before I knew what was happening, an arm was wrapped around my waist, and I was being pulled back into the warm chest of my boyfriend. My eyes drifted to look at his sleeping face. His feautures where beautiful. His long eyelashes heavily fluttering, covering his stunning brown eyes. The creases on his forhead that made him look like he was thinking very hard. His perfect cheekbone structure. The way his lips formed a small "o", and the quiet snore that escaped those lips. He was the closest to perfect that you could get, and to my eyes, that's exactly what he was.

"You can stop looking at me now." He smirked, his eyes still closed.

His voice shocked me a bit, as I thought he had fallen back to sleep. I just nodded, and cuddled into him more, but not too much. I'm not exactly light. A minute passed, and I looked around the room. The beds where all empty. I raised my eyebrows in confusion, and looked at the alarm clock beside me. The digits read 10:30am.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

George's eyes fluttered open and looked at me, giving me a good view of his beautiful brown orbs.

"Oh yeah, last night they said they would let us spend the day together. Just the two of us." He smiled, pulling me closer, and kissing my forhead. He kept his lips there, which was very distracting for me.

"All day?" I whispered.

"All day." He said against my skin.

His lips left my forhead, and began slowly kissing down my neck, as if he was teasing me. By the time they reached my shoulders, I was starting to moan as I felt a tingle in my lower region, that I had never felt before.

He smirked against my skin, and pulled me on top of him. I looked into his eyes, they were full of lust. He licked his lips, and that was enough. I wanted him, now.

*MATURE CONTENT*

 His lips melted against mine, and was quickly deepened. His lips licked my top lip, and my lips oppened slightly, letting his tongue roam my mouth. My hands tugged the small hairs on the back of his neck, causing him to moan into my mouth. I swalled the sound, and began straddling him as I pushed him back onto the bed. This kiss had so many more feelings in it, feelings that I had never experianced with George before, but I liked it.

He flipped me over, so I was now under him. He pulled his lips away, panting slightly, and smiled.

"I like this position much more. Don't you?" He whispered seductivly into my ear, while biting it softly.

I bit my lip to stop any sound escaping. Instead of answering, I pushed my lips back onto his.

"I take that as a yes." He moaned against my lips.

I nodded, and put my hands on his shoulders. My hands made their way down to the hem of his t-shirt, as he began sucking and nibbling on the exposed skin on my neck, probably hoping to leave a mark.

I pulled his top off, and took a second to admire his chest. He was just beautiful. Every piece of him. And he was mine. I was about to make that clear. As I kissed down his chest, his hands worked on ubuttoning my top, and then throwing it on the ground along with his own t-shirt.

I pulled away from his chest, and kissed his lips again. He bit down slowly on my bottom lip, causing me to bite him back, starting a game of biting each others lips.

"You sure you want to do this?" George whispered against my neck.

His hot breath hitting my cool skin made me sure. "Yes. I want you now." I groaned, pulling at his hair gently.

"I want you too." He whispered, his eyes again filling with lust, and love.

He unbuttoned my trousers, and I slid them down my legs, leaving me in just my bra and pants. His eyes looked me up and down, and he smiled. I blushed and cleared my throat. He bit his lip, and looked down at his own tight trousers. I could see how tight he was getting around his 'buddy's area. To think that I had made him this hard, made me feel overwhelmed.

"Take them off." I growled into his ear.

"Feisty!" He smirked.

I smiled as he began pulling down his trousers, then throwing them across the room. He was now left in only boxers. He looked good, but those boxers would look even better on the floor...

~ (@ukjcats : sofia's writing part) ~

George nipped at neck causing me to squeal, he held my back firmly attempting to take my bra off. George gently took one strap off at a time and finally undid my bra, chucking it to the side of the room. I leaned in to him further, and began trailing kisses down his chest. George began sliding down my underwear, so I began tugging at his. We simultaneously slid our last piece of clothing off having our genetals touch one another. George grabbed a blanket and restfully lay it over us causing us to pull into each other more.

“Are you sure Char?” George whispered

“Stop ruining the moment George. Shh” I crashed my lips against his causing his to moan into kiss.

Before I could do any more, George slid himself into me causing me to moan excessively. I had to admit it hurt, I groaned in pain.

“It’s okay, It’ll pass” George comforted me while brushing the hair off my face.

As it passed, I let a out huge sigh. He knew what that meant. He then began to move faster, moving in and out. Getting faster and faster causing us to moan together.

“George…” I moaned his name.

 “You look beautiful” He spoke softly.

Then I began to thrust along with him. Now everything was inside me, he began to move faster and faster. I tried to keep all my screams inside me. It worked. As we began to get tired, George slowly reduced the speed and together we panted in joy.

We lay next to each other for half an hour, I admired every spot of beauty George had on his body.

“Char..” George spoke softly as he moved my hair out of my face.

“Yes baby” I answered back.

“I love you”

“I love you”

* End of Mature Content*

A/N

Well there you go! Im sorry if you didn't like this... but I did warn you at the start sooo. Thanks to Sofffia for writing half of that:D.  THIS IS NOT DONE YET. But theres not too long to go:/ (of the story!) waahhh. Should I do a sequel? Comment! Erm so, this story has reached over 90,000! You have no idea how much that means to me, I mean that is one BIG number! I wish I could dedicate this to every single one of you. I dont know how to thank you!<3 your support is amazing, I love you guys sooo much argh!

- Mairead

xxxxxxxxx