Chapter 20 Just keep Swimming

"Wakey, wakey sunshine!" A soft angelic voice sang. I groaned and moved onto my left side.

"Go away." I mumbled, keeping my eyes closed.

I didn't want to waken up. I hadn't slept so well in ages, I think the heat from his body helped.

"Not until you agree to make me a full english breakfast!" The voice said.

"Are you sure? But my english breakfasts are big" I grumbled. Im really not a morning person..

"And Im a big boy!" I could hear the grin in his voice as he spoke.

If my eyes where open, I would have rolled them.

"We're going swimming?"

I shot out of bed and oppened my eyes, like a rocket taking off to space.

George laughed and pulled me back into bed, so I was laying on top of him, looking into his dark eyes. "I guess you like swimming then?" He asked softly, while kissing my neck.

I bit my lip as he began kissing my weak spot. "Y-yes. I love it.. just haven't been in a- a while" I stammered as he continued giving me a love bite. Can't wait till Sofia sees that..

"Well now's your chance." He smiled at me, finally leaving my neck.

"Now come one! I want breakfast!"

Wow he's pushy!

I chuckled and got off him. "I'll get changed first, then I can make you breakfast."

"You don't have to get changed." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and smacked him gently on the arm. "Shut it babe." I winked back, before walking into the bathroom with the clothes I wore yesturday. We would have to stop at Sofia's for my swimming costume though.

When I was fully dressed, and I had done my hair, I walked out to find that George was already in the kitchen. I hadn't put make-up on, because.. well we're going swimming?! It would just come off anyway! And also, I like not having the feeling of something sticking on my face at all times.

"Hi honey!" George played old couples, and kissed my lips sweetly.

"Morning hubbie!" I played along, while going into the cupboards, to see what he had.

He laughed silently, and sat at the table, watching me get out all the ingrediants that I needed.

I made four strips of bacon, two fried eggs, three sausages (two for George, one for me) and two slices of toast, then places two or one of each on a plate.

We munched in silence, just looking at each other, and trying not to laugh. We failed completelly, and we both snorted with laughter on the second round!

"That, was amazing." George sighed as he began cleaning the dishes. We had agreed that, since I had prepared the food, that he could wash up.

"Thank you." I grinned while checking my twitter. I noticed the boys had followed me, and I was also mentioned in one of their tweets, earning 100 new followers!

@UnionJworld: Hanging out with our new bestfriend @0mgItsChar. Go follow her J Cats! HQ x

They had tweeted that durning the party. If only they knew the other girls' twitter names!

"You have your swimming costume?" George asked as I put away my phone. I shook my head and told him we would have to stop at Sofia's house to collect it. He nodded and went upstairs to get a towel, and swimming trunks ready.