Chapter 34 Goodbye Normal Life

 "George, Char, I think you should see this..."

"What is it Harriet?" George asked his sister, giving me a confused look.

 I shrugged and looked to where Harriet was. I was too in shock. It was a tweet.

 @JcatUpdates an insider tells us that she saw George with a girl in the hospital near the hotel in London earlier, and another insider tells us she saw the same girl in George’s car in Bristol. We think that she may be Charley Evans, the girl who has been pictured with him a few times. We will update you as soon as we find her.

 “How could they have seen you in the car?” Will asked.

 “The windows are huge” George frowned.

 I couldn’t say anything. Was this it? Was this the end of my normal life?

 “I say you spread the news of your relationship as soon as possible, before anything goes completely wrong! Jcats are supportive, they won’t hate.” Harriet suggested.

 “I say we do just that,” I agreed.

George looked at me, surprise and shock written all over his face. Then his frown broke into a smile. “Agreed, they’ll have to find out someday won’t they? And I don’t want this to stay a secret. I want the world to know how beautiful, and perfect my girlfriend is.”

I blushed and went over to him. As cheesy as that might have sounded, it was so, so cute. “I love you,” I whispered while kissing his ear.

He kissed my lips, “I love you too.”

“Oh please! Enough of the sloppiness!” Will groaned.

“Shut it William” George smirked, earning a glare from his older brother.

“So how you going to tell everyone?” Harriet asked, ignoring her other siblings.

I looked at George, as if to ask him to decide.

“Well, I was thinking of just tweeting a picture of us together or something and write something about us in the caption?”

Everyone in the room nodded, agreeing that this was the best option.

“Get online then!” Harriet laughed, tossing George an apple mac.

He caught it just in time, and logged onto the Union J account (@UnionJworld).

He then took a picture of us, and uploaded it onto a tweet. If I say so myself, it was quite a cute picture. I might save it onto my phone and make it my icon and phone background.

@UnionJworld me and my beautiful girlfriend, @0mgItsChar – George xx

Soon, 69 retweets had been made on the tweet (making us snort with laughter… oh how mature are we?) and lots, and lots of replies and 80 favourites! Also, #Cheorge and #Garley where trending worldwide. Some sweet Jcats where also trying to trend #JcatsAproveChar. I was glad they approved of me.

But of course, there where also those haters. Most of them weren’t even Jcats, or Jcats accounts. They just wanted George. Some of the tweets (nice and horrible) where;

(I have no idea if these are real accounts or not, just made up!)

@AliceUnionJ Char is so pretty! I wish you both good luck, and whatever happens, I will always love and support you both! Xx

@MaseyBabe George, you can do so much better… are you blind?

@FlossJcat cutest picture ever! I have a feeling your both going to be my favourite celebrity couple… ever! Love you George, love you Charley! X