Chapter 21 Pleasure

A/N majour make-out session in this chapter.. just warning you incase it makes you uncomfterable! Its the biggest one Ive written yet, but I hope you dont mind it :). ~ Mairead xx

Chapter 21 - Pleasure

Charley's POV

It all happened in slow motion. One minute he was standing there, waiting for the results, the next, he was lying helplessly on the stage floor, everyone swarming around him like a sea of fish around plankton. The crowd had gone silent. I screamed.

Elena and Sofia tried their best to keep me still, but they  failed. Nothing could keep me away from the boy who was bacially my whole world. I couldn't just sit and watch him in pain?

I ran down the steps, holding in the tears. I had to be strong. I had to be strong for George.

"Move! Move out the way!" I yelled, pushing past the District 3 boys and Dermont who was calling an ambullance. I kneeled down beside George, and took his hand in mine.

Even though he was frozen, I could still feel the slight warmth and sparks from his hand. A tear finally managed to escape my eye and land on his soft lips as I watched him lying still, like an angel. I forgot about the hundred's of people watching me, and kissed George.

I kissed him with passion. Even though he couldn't kiss back, it was still an amazing kiss.

"Please wake up George" I breathlessly begged when I pulled away.

"Please" I whispered, squeezing his hand lightly. "I, I..."

"Excuse me miss, but we're going to have to tell you to move."

I cursed mentally at the man for interupting the words. It was a man from the ambulance. I moved away, sniffling to myself, and watched the men lay George onto the stretcher.

"Can I go with him?" I pleaded the man who had interupted me.

"Are you close with Mr Shelley?" He asked.

I nodded. "Im his girlfriend and best friend.."

The man sighed, and let me in. I smiled weakily to him as a thanks, and sat myself down onto a chair beside my boyfriend. I took his hand, and felt the ambulance drive away.

I sat in silence for the five minute journey, watching George. Even though he was in deep sleep, he still had a smile placed on his perfect moist lips, and cute dimples on each side.

The door oppened, which meant we where now at the hospital. They took the stretcher which carried George out, and I followed. They asked me to wait in the waiting room, and thats what I did.

I sat bravely for an hour. I knew not much was wrong with George, but I was still worried sick. He had fainted. The worst that could happen, would be a mild concusion. Maybe he would forget two minutes of what happened or something. Hopefully nothing more.

Doctors, nurses and patients all hurried past, a few stopping to smile at me, but most ignoring my excistince.

After what felt like centuries later, the doctor who had been taking care of George, came out with a sheet of paper in his hand. I couldn't read his expression, since all the doctors had been trained to look calm, and proffesional, and this one looked just that. Emotion-less.

"Are you, Mr Shelley's girlfriend?" He asked, wincing a bit at the word 'girlfriend'.

"Thats me." I smiled softly. His mouth twitched, as if he was trying to smile, but he gave up, and just beckoned me over to him.

I stood up, stretched my legs, then walked over to where he was standing.

He led me towords the room where my lover was being treated, room 106.