Chapter 45 Guilt

Before i start, i had a question :D

Did george open his Christmas that char got him coz u didn't say?

Ooops I just realised I didnt say! D: and yeah he did, she gave him a new phone x

What are some of your major goals in life?

Hmm. One of them for definate, is to publish a real book one day!:D another is for this fanfic to get 100k readers aah:O and another is to get high grades in school. Simple, but effective!

Chapter 45 - Guilt

I felt everyones eyes wander to my face as I entered the room, making heat rush up my neck and to my cheeks. I ignored eye contact with anyone, and looked down at the vans on my feet, kicking a wrapper that lay lifelessly on the floor.

"Is JJ back yet?" I heard George ask.

I didn't look up, but I could hear some mutters and mumbles spreading across the room.

"No, he's staying over night at the hospital, he should be back tomorrow morning they said." Someone - I think it was Josh - said with a sigh.

I finally found my courage, and looked up. The first eyes that met mine were Sofia's, and they were - as I suspected, - full of dissapointment. I had a lot of explaining to do.

"Okay thats fine. We can talk with him tomorrow." George mumbled.

I noticed him looking at me from the corner of my eye, but when I turned to face him, he quickly glanced away. I have to admit, that hurt. I guess he isn't happy with me.

Well why would he? I just kissed his best mate behind his back. I was a cheat. A filthy one too.

"You do that," Jaymi nodded, yawning and putting his arm around Sofia's waist; "we're going to bed, night guys."

We all mumbled a goodnight. Everyone slowly started making their way to bed after Jaymi and Sofia had left, leaving only me, Anna, and George standing in the room.

George had his hands in his pockets, and every now and then he would sniff and rub a tear off his cheek. Everytime he did, I felt as if I had been stabbed through the heart. I wanted to hold him, to kiss him, to tell him everything was allright. But that would be a lie. Because nothing was right.

"You know what Char?" The pain in his voice made me wince. He sounded like he had been holding a bucket full of tears in his eyes, which he probably was.

"Yeah?" I gulped, not daring to look right into those pained, hurt, brown eyes.

"I thought we would be fine. For once in my life, I had a relationship were I could trust someone, tell them everything, and know they wouldn't cheat on me. I thought you were different Charley. But no, your not. Your just like the others. Like the other sluts I've dated." With that, he turned on his heel, and walked out the room.

I was in too much shock to say anything. Too much shock to cry. The only thing crying, was my heart. George had just called me a slut. The love of my life hates me. The boy I thought I would be with forever, had just walked out on me. What had I done?

Anna walked up to me, and wrapped her arms around me. I cried into her chest, as she rubbed my back and whispered comferting words. But the tears just kept coming, and they wouldn't stop.

"Anna, you don't think Im a slut, do you?" I asked breathlessly.

"No way! Char, I know you more than anyone else on the planet, and I know your anything but a slut. And I also know that George loves you. As much as he denies it, he does. I can still see he's weak on the knees for you, and thats never going to change. He's just angry, hurt, and tired. You can explain in the morning. Everything will get better, I promise." She said with a sigh.