36

A/N: let me start off by saying how truly sorry I am. As always this is not edited i just wanted to FINALLY post. BTW thank you so much for 110K+ views and over 2.2K+ votes! i really appreciate it besties <3

Olivia's POV

"Have you ever been pegged?" I ask while popping a cherry in my mouth. Thank the lord for Jo, she always has a bowl of fruit ready for me when I come to Harry's house.

Besides me, Harry starts to violently cough up his disgusting green juice. I mean honestly who enjoys that stuff?

"Wha— Liv— Shït"

At this point he's heaving, what a child. I start to pat his back, "Well, have you?"

"What the fück Liv?" He looks at me with a bewildered look. Why is he looking at me like that, he can't blame me for being curious. He had to start somewhere in the BDSM lifestyle right? Don't people who venture into this lifestyle start as submissive's?

"You haven't answered my question" I pout grabbing a strawberry and bringing it to his cherry stained lips.

Harry looks at me while taking a huge bite from the strawberry, "No I haven't, but i've heard the prostate is the equivalent to the g-spot in women's bodies" He answers my odd question. "Why do you ask?"

I shrug my shoulders looking back at the reality show Harry put on. For a man who is always serious, he really enjoys watching shïtty reality shows. "Did you always know you were a dominant? Or did you find out after you... Experimented?" I avoid looking at him and instead focus my attention on the brunette girl who is currently getting arrested.

"Experimented?" His hand travels to the bowl in between my legs "I did know I was a dominant. I love control, I love manhandling you just as much as you'd like to admit. I get off from controlling you, watching you come around my fingers, my tongue, and hopefully my cock"

Holy fück, now i'm the one coughing up my lungs. Shit.

Harry chuckles besides me "Wrong hole?" The cheeky bastard smiles cynically.

He leans down and attaches his lips to mine in a slow manner. The kids starts off slow, but gradually it gets rougher as he places his hand around my throat to level my head with his. Laying me down on the couch slowly, disregarding his shitty reality show, he looks at me with my new favorite look that i can't quite decipher.

"You're beautiful sweetheart" He just above whispers as if the walls could hear him.

Sweetheart. Now that one has to be my favorite that he's ever said. Darling, Liv, sweets, petal, sweet girl, and my second favorite; mon ange. (my angel) All of the nicknames that i've heard him say to me, excluding the ones that are said in the sex dungeon as I like to call it. Those are reserved for that room and that room only.

Before I can utter a word, Harry stands on his knees looking at the state he's left me in. The perfectly ironed skirt that I once wore is now wrinkled and bunched up at my hips, and i'm pretty sure he can see my black lace underneath.

Thank god I decided on the lace instead of the yellow bikini panties. How embarrassing would that be, he would of never let me live that one down.

"I want to try something with you, If that's okay" His fingers play with the hem of my skirt.

"I trust you" I say without hesitating because it's true. I do trust him, I know he wouldn't hurt me intentionally. Plus he said I could always use our safe word.

Sunflower.

flash back —

"So these are nipple clamps" He grabs the chain with two clamps at the end "They go on your nipples when they're hard. It's meant to stimulate them. Now these are similar to the nipple clamps" He grabs another chain that now contains three clamps.