20

As taylor pulls into the target, i take out my phone and text luke.

To Luke: i'm here where should we meet?

From Luke: Entrance

With that i stuff my phone back into my pocket and lookup. I spot luke sitting on one of the red spheres by the main entrance. (idk if all of the target's have these)

"Should i pick you up at 7:30?" taylor asked glancing in the rearview mirror.

"I'll text you" i say gathering my things. I exit the car telling taylor a quick "thank you" and heading towards luke.

"Olive!" Luke makes his way towards me and engulfs me in a hug. I silently chuckle "Hi lucas"

"C'mon we have to go meet the rest of the boys" with his arm wrapped around my shoulder he drags me into the target.

We head towards the outdoor/home area where i see 3 guys hanging out, 2 playing volleyball, and the last boy stuffing his face with Twinkie's.

"Boys" luke says catching their attention, "This is the girl i was talking about Olivia, Olivia meet Calum" he gestures to a guy with black wavy hair wearing an All Time Low shirt "That's Ashton" he points to the next guy with the volleyball, his hair styled in a bandana "And last and certainly least that's Michael" he points to the guy with slightly dirty blonde hair that was stuffing his face with Twinkie's.

"Hello!" michael says with a mouthful, i giggle while ashton slaps Michael's head "Ow!, what was that for?!" he rubs his head.

"For talking with your mouthful" ashton says snatching the Twinkie box "and for not sharing" he adds. "Hi Olive"

"Are you guys all from Australia?" i ask they all have the same accent even though i haven't heard Calum speak i'm pretty sure they are.

"Yeah born and raised!" Calum says proudly while grabbing the Twinkie box.

"Heyyy you guys were supposed to share those" luke whines from beside me.

"We should go over to the bike section and ride the bikes!" Michael says getting up practically running, making his way.

"C'mon" luke says grabbing my wrist. I'm guessing Michael works at target due to his red shirt and khaki uniform. We make our way to the bike section where Michael pulls out a bike and Calum grabs a skateboard.

"Aren't you guys worried about someone seeing you?" i ask

"Nah not many people work at here and most of them are up front in the cashiers" Michael dismisses.  With that i grab a penny board "So where did you guys meet?" i ask

"Well i met Luke, and Michael in school and we started a band" Calum explains "We later met Ashton who is a drummer and now we're all in a band. We moved out here to LA to pursue our dream" he finishes

"We still have to go to school though" Michael says sadly "But it's our last year!" he exclaims getting on the bike and riding away.

"Oh yeah are you in school by the way?" Luke asks. I nod my head "Yeah, Calabasas High what about you?" balancing on the penny board

"No way that's where we're going!" Michael suddenly comes back "Well except Ashton, he already graduated from school" he adds.

Lucky.

"Wait so then what do you do all day?" i ask ashton. "Well i usually work from 9:00-8:00 in a coffee shop, it's not that bad, i mean we're understaffed, but it's nice and it pays well" he says. He looks down at his watch "Which reminds me i have a shift in 15 minutes" he groans.

An Understaffed coffee shop looking for people to hire? I might jump on the opportunity to make money myself and get to know the guys better. I stop what i'm doing and hand look the board "Hey do you think I can apply to work there" Ashton's face lights up immediately.

"Yeah of course! I could get you an application and seeing as i'm the manager i could get you in regardless!" he exclaims happily "But i do have to get going, i'll see you guys tomorrow" he adds.

Michael comes around the corner with Calum on his back "Brake, brake brake!" Calum yells before they end up crashing into a random shelf.

Luke and I bust out laughing, me clutching my stomach and rolling on the floor.

"You idiot i said press the brakes" Calum groans. Michael groans trying to pick up the bike from his body, while Luke and I are still laughing at the pair.

After a few hours of hanging around with the boys i look at the time and my eyes widen at the time. 7:40.

"Shit" i mutter. the boys look up at me "What's wrong olive" luke asks

"I'm supposed to be at home at 8 and it's already 7:40" i say grabbing my things.

"We'll give you a ride home" Calum says getting off of Luke's back. I look at them "Are you sure? I live like 10 minutes away, i can—" they cut me off dismissing me "It's fine"

Since Michael's shift hasn't ended he still has to stay here. "Bye Mikey" i say hugging him goodbye. "Bye Olive, cya around" he rubs my head.

We head out of the target and make our way to Luke's car.

After about 15 minutes of instructing luke home we finally make it and I see that the driveway is packed with expensive cars "Woah" they say in union.

"Alright guys i really have to go, but i'll text you guys" i say exciting the car. At some point we exchanged numbers and made a group chat.

"Bye Olive, also maybe we can meet at the coffee shop ashton works at?" Luke suggest. I nod and say my goodbyes before heading inside the packed house.

"Olivia!"

(not edited)

A/N: not my favorite chapter i absolutely hate it. hopefully the next chapter is better. but happy new years! cheers to 2020
PLEASE VOTE!